Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

happy

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It is a very friendly place to watch football never experienced any bother myself at beechwood just read about it a few years ago can’t even remember the team but there was pictures of the yellow bus with broken windows on it by the way am no saying it was supporters of Talbot that did it wee neds outside the ground probably
Totally agree TOI I have travelled the length and breadth of the country involved in Junior fitba and never encountered anything but friendly banter. Hospitality win or lose was mostly courteous. Any "trouble" usually came from as you say neds not interested in fitba at all.

Yes it's a pisser. Dens or Thomson Park on Saturday? For once I'd welcome a Sunday kick off for The Dee!
I'll decide very late.
£25 to see Dundee and St Johnstone or £7 to see Junior semi seems a no brainer to me! Catering better at Junior grounds too.

The hospitality Lochee United received last week at Talbot was first class. Before the game at halftime and after the 90 minutes we were shown nothing but friendship and kindness. The damage to the bus was not as severe as first reported but as the news broke Henry Dumigan and his committee responded with calls to the police and assistance to our club. For that we are very grateful. I hope we win today but if it's not to be our day I can assure you Talbot will be treated with the same hospitality we are known for throughout Junior football. May the best team win.

22 minutes ago, naetshirt said:
On 4/18/2018 at 11:51, Chateau Lafite said:

Yes it's a pisser. Dens or Thomson Park on Saturday? For once I'd welcome a Sunday kick off for The Dee!
I'll decide very late.

£25 to see Dundee and St Johnstone or £7 to see Junior semi seems a no brainer to me! Catering better at Junior grounds too.

You'd better bring another pound. It's 8 quid!

22 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How long ago did that happen? I was there recently and that away entrance didn’t look like it had been in use for a long long time. Overgrown jungle on that side of the pitch. I think all fans enter via Napier drive. Might be wrong but been the case whenever I’ve been.

When they played in the Senior Scottish Cup Lochee opened up the Liff Road gate and stairs. Hasn't been opened since to my recollection but will be today.

It's loyalty to both, not the cost! I've a season ticket for Dens and I'm happy to miss it to pay £8 to see a semi final. The catering is good at Thomson Park as well, you are right.

Just now, naetshirt said:
2 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Well that changes everything will have to rethink my day

1 minute ago, naetshirt said:
2 minutes ago, Den Spark said:

Well that changes everything will have to rethink my day

Makes the Dundee v St Johnstone game that bit more attractive, eh?

22 hours ago, 1320Lichtie said:

How long ago did that happen? I was there recently and that away entrance didn’t look like it had been in use for a long long time. Overgrown jungle on that side of the pitch. I think all fans enter via Napier drive. Might be wrong but been the case whenever I’ve been.

When they played in the Senior Scottish Cup Lochee opened up the Liff Road gate and stairs. Hasn't been opened since to my recollection but will be today.

1 minute ago, Chateau Lafite said:

It's loyalty to both, not the cost! I've a season ticket for Dens and I'm happy to miss it to pay £8 to see a semi final. The catering is good at Thomson Park as well, you are right.

I've got the same dilemma, but my heart's at Dens, so even though I was at Auchinleck last week for the first leg, I won't be at Thomson Park today.

If I remember they opened it up against Irvine meadow and Auchinleck in the Scottish junior cup

Archived