Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

happy

The Seville Calculator even comes out in the Juniors I see. [emoji23]

Dundee being at home really is a shiter, if they were away would’ve probably trebled the Home crowd, maybe even higher. f**k, even if we were away down in Ayr or Stranraer I’d have probably been along to Thomson Park.

Hopefully Lochee go through though. Know a few of their players very well. All good guys and a few ex Arbroath in there.

Paul Lunan, Bryan Deasley and Birse all had spells with us. Admittedly they were a stone or two lighter but still. [emoji23]

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Seville Calculator even comes out in the Juniors I see. [emoji23]

Dundee being at home really is a shiter, if they were away would’ve probably trebled the Home crowd, maybe even higher. f**k, even if we were away down in Ayr or Stranraer I’d have probably been along to Thomson Park.

Hopefully Lochee go through though. Know a few of their players very well. All good guys and a few ex Arbroath in there.

Paul Lunan, Bryan Deasley and Birse all had spells with us. Admittedly they were a stone or two lighter but still. [emoji23]

Yes it's a pisser. Dens or Thomson Park on Saturday? For once I'd welcome a Sunday kick off for The Dee!
I'll decide very late.

Do Talbot keep an official record of last Saturdays attendance or have to-and will Lochee have one for this Saturday?
As for all cup ties tickets should be handed out and both clubs know the exact attendance. Given that the SJFA get 20% of semifinal gates then they should also know the exact figure of full price admissions and concessions.

5 hours ago, ex-german exile said:
6 hours ago, Lokloyal said:
Do Talbot keep an official record of last Saturdays attendance or have to-and will Lochee have one for this Saturday?

As for all cup ties tickets should be handed out and both clubs know the exact attendance. Given that the SJFA get 20% of semifinal gates then they should also know the exact figure of full price admissions and concessions.

Concession run at five times the full price admissions that’s about right isn’t it?

15 hours ago, nicotina said:

They are in for a cash bonanza Talbot will take 10000 fans lol

Don't be ridiculous, they will only take 8000!

At the last lochee home game I was at I noticed the school that was used for car parking was being demolished. Parking was a tad awkward. Is the lower road below the pitch being used to gain access to the ground ?

I believe the lower road, Liff Road, is where the visiting fans enter. Home fans via the usual gate on Napier Drive.

How long ago did that happen? I was there recently and that away entrance didn’t look like it had been in use for a long long time. Overgrown jungle on that side of the pitch. I think all fans enter via Napier drive. Might be wrong but been the case whenever I’ve been.

Shame that I can't make it tomorrow, would have loved to be there.

Then again... maybe it's for the better! The last time I went to Thompson Park, Lochee got battered. I might bring them bad luck...

This was posted on Talbot's Facebook page.

LOCHEE UNITED SUPPORTERS are asked to enter and exit the ground by using the Napier Drive entrance. Season tickets are not valid. The right side of the enclosure will be reserved for hospitality and season ticket holders.
LOCHEE UNITED BUILDING AND LOUNGES:
Access will be for hospitality and invited guests only.

AUCHINLECK TALBOT FC COACHES will park on Liff Road and their supporters are asked to enter and exit from the LIFF ROAD GATES. Please be advised there are a number of steps at this entrance.

DISABLED ACCESS WILL BE AVAILABLE AT THE NAPIER DRIVE GATES.

Judging by the photo and earlier comments lets hope Lochee have tidied up the entrance gates

7 hours ago, Marten said:

Shame that I can't make it tomorrow, would have loved to be there.

Then again... maybe it's for the better! The last time I went to Thompson Park, Lochee got battered. I might bring them bad luck...

Get yourself along to the game,,,,,,please

Archived