Talbot v Lochee Lochee v Talbot

happy

written in the constition. Talbot at home = penalty . poor crowd imo  no old firm   + cant get four figures abysmal no doubt the glory hunters will come out if they get to the final in their own back yard rugby park

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

poor crowd imo  no old firm   + cant get four figures abysmal no doubt the glory hunters will come out if they get to the final in their own back yard rugby park

Drivel. You can't get 1000+ unless the opposition bring 300-400. There will be a huge crowd next week because the Talbot faithful travel.

Auchinleck Talbot FC received a report from Lochee United FC that a window was smashed on one their Supporters Coaches following Saturday’s match. ATFC WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOUR IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO WITNESSED OR HAS INFORMATION ON THIS ALLEGED INCIDENT. Please contact Henry Dumigan confidentiality on 07929525494

Not the first time this has happened

down the years

31 minutes ago, TOI.BOY said:

Auchinleck Talbot FC received a report from Lochee United FC that a window was smashed on one their Supporters Coaches following Saturday’s match. ATFC WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS BEHAVIOUR IN ANY SHAPE OR FORM AND WOULD LIKE TO HEAR FROM ANYONE WHO WITNESSED OR HAS INFORMATION ON THIS ALLEGED INCIDENT. Please contact Henry Dumigan confidentiality on 07929525494

Not the first time this has happened

down the years

Shocking if true. Actually thought the game was played in a good spirit and found Beechwood Park to be a reasonably friendly place to watch football. No sign of any trouble amongst the supporters.

I took the train!

It is a very friendly place to watch football never experienced any bother myself at beechwood just read about it a few years ago can’t even remember the team but there was pictures of the yellow bus with broken windows on it by the way am no saying it was supporters of Talbot that did it wee neds outside the ground probably

On 15/04/2018 at 16:25, ex-german exile said:

Drivel. You can't get 1000+ unless the opposition bring 300-400. There will be a huge crowd next week because the Talbot faithful travel.

Lochee utd brought about 50-60 fans  with them to our game at Bellsdale, so unless there are a few neutral fans, can't think there would be a big crowd. Talbot will take about 400 with them.

Looking at the highlights; it looked like one way traffic towards the Lochee goal. That said, when we played them; Lochee had a well structured and mobile defence as well as being quick on the break. So difficult to gauge an overall Victor.  Talbot will have to pile forward early leaving gaps at the back! 

I was at the lochee v broxburn game recently. Their crowd appeared healthier than previous visits this season. I would still not put it as above 100 home fans though. I will be there as a neutral on saturday. I guess Dundee v st Johnstone will not help from a neutral perspective.

Tayport , st Andrews, downfield , kirrie, carnoustie, broughty, north end, violet and harp all being away from home presumably because of rules will help.

1 minute ago, Owen Morgan said:

Talbot have that in a league game away from home, in the Scottish it doubles. They took over 800 to Stranraer in the big cup.

That may or may not be true. They had 350 at Bonnyrigg, though.

Archived