David Anderson

fan of the juniors

By far and away the best player I've ever seen play for Queen's Park. He was quite literally an Spl standard player playing in league 2. He comes across as an extremely loyal player and no doubt he would of had his fair share of offers to go full time throughout his career. An absolute pleasure to watch every week.

Crazy amount of games to play for one club at this level.

Out of interest what is his medal tally.

Arguably one of the best junior players in the last decade. Every junior fan wished to have him at their club.

By my reckoning Davy has won 3 honours with the club . Winning the West in 2008 & the Ardagh twice . More proof if any was ever needed for his loyalty
Davy never wanted to leave his church league team to sign for us . Tommy Bryce had to persuade him to sign for Queens Park also & when he came back there was only gonna be 1 place it would be .

By far and away the best player I've ever seen play for Queen's Park. He was quite literally an Spl standard player playing in league 2. He comes across as an extremely loyal player and no doubt he would of had his fair share of offers to go full time throughout his career. An absolute pleasure to watch every week.

The only thing that stopped Davy playing at a higher level was his height . I swear if Messi was Scottish he would be playing in the juniors .

Archived