Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

5 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

Ah the Old Firm defence of "they're pure as bad". You're better than that. 

Btw...its ok to criticise a poster even if he supports the same football club a you. 

Piss off. I was the first person to criticise one of my fellow supporters over the Nat Wedderburn 'coloured' stuff from earlier in the season and you know I was. So please don't start that nonsense with me. 

In the grand scheme of what's being said on this thread, there is some quite horrible stuff being dished out. I find it slightly odd where your focus was and now you have the most cretinous individual on this thread thinking you're on his side. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Piss off. I was the first person to criticise one of my fellow supporters over the Nat Wedderburn 'coloured' stuff from earlier in the season and you know I was. So please don't start that nonsense with me. 

In the grand scheme of what's being said on this thread, there is some quite horrible stuff being dished out. I find it slightly odd where your focus was. 

You found it strange I pulled a poster up for making homophobic comments? I'd suggest that says more about you than me tbh. 

That was funny, about 150 fans in a corner holding up Galaxy Caramel wrappers hahaha!!!

Crushing your play off hopes and lifting the trophy in the sunshine in front of 400 Morton fans was hilarious too

Amazing Morton fans on here trying to have laugh at anything to do with st Mirren yesterday is absolute quality [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Crushing your play off hopes and lifting the trophy in the sunshine in front of 400 Morton fans was hilarious too

Amazing Morton fans on here trying to have laugh at anything to do with st Mirren yesterday is absolute quality emoji23.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

We crushed our play-off hopes ourselves weeks ago. Yesterday’s game had no impact on it whatsoever. 

1 hour ago, M0rtonfc said:

That was funny, about 150 fans in a corner holding up Galaxy Caramel wrappers hahaha!!!

Footage of a Morton kid eating Galaxy Caramels right after Lewis Morgan scored...

4C40CBC7-864E-4148-9AC9-B9C58F5E5EB3.gif

Serious question: are any of you, other than glenburn rager, actually bothered about the 'gaurd [sic] of honour' thing? It's pandering nonsense at best. 

2 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Serious question: are any of you, other than glenburn rager, actually bothered about the 'gaurd [sic] of honour' thing? It's pandering nonsense at best. 

No. 

It's a stick to beat Morton with. If you did it, we'd roast you. If you didn't, we call you diddies with no class.

It was a win-win for us, tbh. Actually, a win-win-win-win, if you include the game and the league.

21 minutes ago, GiGi said:

Couldn’t give a shit about it. Falkirk gave us one at the first game following us clinching it. That should have been it done and dusted. 

26 minutes ago, GiGi said:

I'm another "No" and reckon it's  the majority view amongst Saints fans.

39 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

No. 

It's a stick to beat Morton with. If you did it, we'd roast you. If you didn't, we call you diddies with no class.

It was a win-win for us, tbh. Actually, a win-win-win-win, if you include the game and the league.

TBH I was half expecting your stewards to lock the exits at the away end and not let us leave until you had lifted the trophy.

Not in the slightest Gigi. I completely agree with you. Fair play to the Morton fans who came to Paisley yesterday. If the situation had been reversed, I doubt many of us would have gone to Greenock.

Archived