Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

7 minutes ago, Millions said:

No rival is doing a guard of honour. Get it Into your thick skull you weird fuckers

Jesus, you are a bit feisty.

Still, Duffy told the BBC it was the chief exec's choice not to do so. It was a conscious choice by your club, not an ongoing de facto situation.

Just makes Morton look like petty children when in reality your manager has dragged you up to some level of respectability.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Millions said:

I'd say I'm older and wiser than you, son

Loving the junkie degenerates on here looking for a reaction after being handed the trophy. Pathetic sub human scum. Will bask in your relegation and JR leaving. p***k

22D873C0-66AE-4CFE-81A6-0A3A90C41A26.jpeg

30 minutes ago, Millions said:

No rival is doing a guard of honour. Get it Into your thick skull you weird fuckers

Serious question do you know history ? What makes you think you are our rival's ? Morton have always been a million miles away from our success. Morton don't do succes unless it's wining lower leagues. Remember your place your the wee team neighbours run down ground with a small support. Morton don't do class. 

8 minutes ago, Stu said:

Boy in the top right corner looks like he's just come off the slopes.

Boy beside him looks like he’s just come from Jacamo. Worth zooming in on that photo. Just to the left of the blue Joma J - what looks like a father and son in black jackets, and a teenager in a grey top.... all three giving it the ‘w****r’ hand gestures in unison.

What an absolutely fcuking glorious afternoon.

18 minutes ago, Stu said:

Boy in the top right corner looks like he's just come off the slopes.

If he takes them aff he'd shot burst of flames from his eyes. 

Seems like a good crowd in the pictures from paisley, was it a bus or some sort of ceremony? 

14 hours ago, Stu said:

Thanks for playing lads. Mind the gap, natural order, pleasing and all that.

Bobby Madden set the tone early doors by not bothering with the minute's applause that was meant to take place.

When no minute's applause happened I genuinely thought that the announcer had been trolling us by saying that.

11 hours ago, Stu said:

Heard the reason for no guard of honour was because of the pyrotechnic things and that could have led to flame-grilled Morton players.

I don't think we gave Hibs a guard of honour last season.

It's usually the first game after winning it. We did it for Raith in the 90s. The puffs of flame seems a sensible reason too, although they were quite naff.

As for the game - we were the better side in the first half but lost a goal through (again) an error. We deserved to level and ought to have been ahead by the break - we were denied a stonewaller when Oliver was held back at 0-1. The referee let the game flow by not giving any fouls at all, even when bookings would have been merited. Iredale and O'Ware looked well up for a barmy. Our "long overdue starting 11" came back out in the second half and did little else other than let St. Mirren attack us. Then the subs broke our play up completely and we lost goal on the break.

Doyle had his most exciting game to date - losing the opener down his side, heading his first goal for Morton for the equaliser and then going off injured. He took an age to walk round with the physio - do St. Mirren not have a stretcher? 

Needless to say we made a quick sharp harp at FT. I'm hoping Alloa can cheer me up this afternoon.

Well, I expected the post-match pages to be a difficult read but this has been excruciating, and I don't mean the St Mirren fans enjoying their celebration.

Absolute mess.

Is it GTF day yet? (Again, not for St Mirren fans, but Millions' ban.)

I’m hearing it was the Morton chief executive who made the decision to not give us a guard of honour. What an absolute p***k.
No class from him and his club so get it right fucking up ye, we are the champions.

A5D13B52-2A4F-4C52-B7E8-7CF7952FBD21.thumb.png.1b28b49d7dcf33db1a2f9f4301ebcffe.png

That was funny, about 150 fans in a corner holding up Galaxy Caramel wrappers hahaha!!!

10 hours ago, Millions said:

I'd say I'm older and wiser than you, son

Loving the junkie degenerates on here looking for a reaction after being handed the trophy. Pathetic sub human scum. Will bask in your relegation and JR leaving. p***k

What is WRONG with you?!

9 minutes ago, M0rtonfc said:

That was funny, about 150 fans in a corner holding up Galaxy Caramel wrappers hahaha!!!

I think you'll find those are all golden tickets, and Willy Wonka will be along to give us our guided tour.

Garry O'Connor will be along to reprise his Augustus Gloop impression.

2 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

:lol:

That is truly pathetic.

Seriously? You really are a homophobic cretin. Get these despicable posts so far to f**k. Vermin. 

Over his use of 'Old queen'? 

What a strange hill to choose to die of outrage on when there is someone in the thread commenting that a player's cousin is a rapist and he'll 'post the videos' and wishing AIDS upon others. 

f**k sake, Jimmy. Catch yourself on. 

11 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Over his use of 'Old queen'? 

What a strange hill to choose to die of outrage on when there is someone in the thread commenting that a player's cousin is a rapist and he'll 'post the videos' and wishing AIDS upon others. 

f**k sake, Jimmy. Catch yourself on. 

Ah the Old Firm defence of "they're pure as bad". You're better than that. 

Btw...its ok to criticise a poster even if he supports the same football club a you. 

Archived