Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Millions said:

I'd say I'm older and wiser than you, son

Loving the junkie degenerates on here looking for a reaction after being handed the trophy. Pathetic sub human scum. Will bask in your relegation and JR leaving. p***k

Older? Perhaps.

Wiser? Well, one look over the last few posts clearly has you calling a member of Lewis Morgan's family a rapist and then advising that you'll 'post the videos' on here, whatever that alludes to but reading between the lines suggests something extremely dodgy. So clearly there is not much wisdom rattling about in the that wee pea heid of yours.

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Older? Perhaps.

Wiser? Well, one look over the last few posts clearly has you calling a member of Lewis Morgan's family a rapist and then advising that you'll 'post the videos' on here, whatever that alludes to but reading between the lines suggests something extremely dodgy. So clearly there is not much wisdom rattling about in the that wee pea heid of yours.

Better

Cleverer

Richer

Goodbye c**t

Just now, djchapsticks said:

Yeah, see you around. I expect you'll be banned by the morning for your shite. x

Anytime sweetpea 

Not a single personal thing posted. Banned for calling out the junkies full of the drink

Doubtful, although when baldy owns the site you never know. Just sign up again 

Anytime sweetpea 
Not a single personal thing posted. Banned for calling out the junkies full of the drink
Finchy....away back under your rock for the next ten years with your old queen virgin ton....theres a good roaster x

47 minutes ago, jimmy boo said:
1 hour ago, Millions said:
Anytime sweetpea 

Finchy....away back under your rock for the next ten years with your old queen virgin ton....theres a good roaster x

National Front bigot c**t

6 hours ago, Millions said:

Loving the junkie degenerates on here looking for a reaction after being handed the trophy. Pathetic sub human scum. Will bask in your relegation and JR leaving. p***k

:lol: 

This is incredible. As is aways the case, there are plenty of Ton fans giving a good account of themselves at what must be, at best, a fucking annoying time.

As always, Millions/Finch Road is not one of them. What an angry, incoherent, illiterate man.

(Even so, at least Millions is on here. It must be noted the extent to which VirginTon has shat it over these past few weeks. The board's a better place without him, obviously, but I thought he'd have the stones to at least post. But no, he's a cowardly low-level troll who's most comfortable patronising Breaching fans. What an c**t :lol: )

8 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Needy :lol: There’s a massive queue at the bar so I thought it might get a few bites while I’m waiting.

:lol:

That is truly pathetic.

6 hours ago, jimmy boo said:
7 hours ago, Millions said:
Anytime sweetpea 

Seriously? You really are a homophobic cretin. Get these despicable posts so far to f**k. Vermin. 

Not been following the thread so I presume this has been mentioned already, but has Duffy blamed the Chief Exec for demanding there wouldn't be an honour guard?

Don't get me wrong, I find the guard a bit cheesy, but teams not doing it only makes them look petty and small minded... and as it's Morton we're talking about...

Just now, Buddist Monk said:

Not been following the thread so I presume this has been mentioned already, but has Duffy blamed the Chief Exec for demanding there wouldn't be an honour guard?

Don't get me wrong, I find the guard a bit cheesy, but teams not doing it only makes them look petty and small minded... and as it's Morton we're talking about...

No rival is doing a guard of honour. Get it Into your thick skull you weird fuckers

Archived