Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

Just now, Stu said:

Heard the reason for no guard of honour was because of the pyrotechnic things and that could have led to flame-grilled Morton players.

I don't think we gave Hibs a guard of honour last season.

Well that is just disgraceful. 

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Warren Hawke? He's a bit embarrassing to be fair. I heard him on the radio and seemed quite bitter towards saints. We were in the depths of despair at the time.  Anyhow he kept saying how morton are a great team and Cappielow a great Park. I think he was joking.  Morton can't get 2000 fans on a home match day and Cappielow is an absolutely shocking stadium.  Morton have found their level mid table championship.  They haven't played top flight football since god knows when? They are the poor relations of this derby game.  I genuinely don't really feel any hatred towards them.  I have more excitement about returning to the premier as that's s definitely where we belong.  Tynecastle, Easter Road have better atmospheres than Cappielow. 

I’m hearing it was the Morton chief executive who made the decision to not give us a guard of honour. What an absolute p***k.
No class from him and his club so get it right fucking up ye, we are the champions.

A5D13B52-2A4F-4C52-B7E8-7CF7952FBD21.thumb.png.1b28b49d7dcf33db1a2f9f4301ebcffe.png

Get off your phone and enjoy the celebrations you needy c**t

I’m hearing it was the Morton chief executive who made the decision to not give us a guard of honour. What an absolute p***k.
No class from him and his club so get it right fucking up ye, we are the champions.

A5D13B52-2A4F-4C52-B7E8-7CF7952FBD21.thumb.png.1b28b49d7dcf33db1a2f9f4301ebcffe.png

Imagine securing the title and being concerned about getting a guard of honour from your rivals. Get a fucking grip and enjoy your night.

Tynecastle, Easter Road have better atmospheres than Cappielow. 

No shit Sherlock, they have the guts of 15000, ergo a better atmosphere than your junkie pit aswell, what a waste of energy typing.

w**k

A5D13B52-2A4F-4C52-B7E8-7CF7952FBD21.thumb.png.1b28b497dcf33db1a2f9f4301ebcffe.png

^^lost his false teeth

w**k

Was it Warren Hawke? He's a bit embarrassing to be fair. I heard him on the radio and seemed quite bitter towards saints. We were in the depths of despair at the time.  Anyhow he kept saying how morton are a great team and Cappielow a great Park. I think he was joking.  Morton can't get 2000 fans on a home match day and Cappielow is an absolutely shocking stadium.  Morton have found their level mid table championship.  They haven't played top flight football since god knows when? They are the poor relations of this derby game.  I genuinely don't really feel any hatred towards them.  I have more excitement about returning to the premier as that's s definitely where we belong.  Tynecastle, Easter Road have better atmospheres than Cappielow. 

I have said that I have no gripe with morton. I genuinely don't feel like your a big rival. We are now back in the top tier which will be very challenging however, I feel that with Jack and an ambitious board at the helm we might have a decent chance of doing well next year. I would be delighted to stay up and I don't think it's beyond us. 

No need for a guard of honour from Morton. We got 1 during the week from Falkirk so no need for an other. As for the game, it was poor but fair due for the 400 plus away support going to a game that they don't really want to be at :P

To not give a guard of honour and then get beat is an absolute beamer. Well played St Mirren for putting that scum in their place.

Scum [emoji38][emoji38]

Throwing eyeballs and mocking Norrie isn't though is it? f**k off grangemouth

To not give a guard of honour and then get beat is an absolute beamer. Well played St Mirren for putting that scum in their place.

I hope and expect that no Saints fans care about this.

All I can say is that I wish Morton well. I hope for the reinstatement of the Renfrewshire cup.

And the next time you shake a bucket outside our stadium, I’ll be sure to donate.

Good luck.

Archived