Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Feel free to read back my entire posting history, you might enjoy it.

If you don't like it, and are willing to sit on your hands and accept mediocre at top dollar, then go ahead.

I'd rather take an anglegrinder to my bellend than read any more of your shite than I have to, thanks.

You're making the typical mistake of assuming that all those who aren't fuelling their dissatisfaction with sarcasm, hyperbole, exagerration and outright fantasy like you do must be the so-called "happy clappers". Like I said, there are ways to use your dissatisfaction that might get results. YOUR way - opening your face and letting your belly rumble -  doesn't do the slightest bit of good, it just marks you down as a tedious mouth on a stick. Have a look at the replies to your post on the Morton board slagging off any 'Ton fans going to the game today if you need proof.

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Rudolph Hucker said:

I'd rather take an anglegrinder to my bellend

If that's what you choose to partake in when you are not at the game, I guess I can totally understand why you accept what gets served up should you do go.

Anyway, onto the game. Good lineup. If our players are up for it then they have a chance. 2-1 Morton. Tam and Harkins, with a Cammy Smith goal in between.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

If that's what you choose to partake in when you are not at the game, I guess I can totally understand why you accept what gets served up should you do go.

:thumsup2 po-faced as well as torn-faced, love it.

C'MON RA TON!!

No guard of honour from the soapless and classless.

Normally I have abit of respect for Morton and was happy to see them come back to the championship when they did and was hoping Morton would make the playoffs also hopefully manage to join us in the top league but f**k them they have proved themselves to be scum and hope they get relegated next year.

Championeees !!!!!Championeees!!!!!

Just now, buddies1877 said:

Normally I have abit of respect for Morton and was happy to see them come back to the championship when they did and was hoping Morton would make the playoffs also hopefully manage to join us in the top league but f**k them they have proved themselves to be scum and hope they get relegated next year.

Nobody cares. Grow up, stupid boy.

27 minutes ago, JinkyBairn said:

Serious question, what do Morton fans actually expect? Play-offs now and again is surely as good as it’s going to get?

Putting it as simply as possible, failing to make the playoffs in and of itself shouldn't be a sackable offence for a Morton manager. However failing to make the playoffs in the manner that we have this season is a sackable offence.

Despite results not being quite as bad, I actually think this season's collapse is worse than last. I didn't entirely buy it, but last season you could make the argument that it was just a team running out of steam towards the end of the season and not having the depth to cope. This season, it's unquestionably entirely down to idiotic managerial decisions. We had a winning team that was well on course to make the playoffs and Duffy ditched it for no reason then didn't change it back, while shoehorning John Baird into the team at the expense of Frank Ross as our season disintegrated. His position is untenable.

3 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Haha what a mess. Guards of honour are cringeworthy shite. Up ye.

5 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Pipe down ya toothless fanny

2 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

1-0 get it up ye!!!

League champions get it right fucking round ye!!!

No worries ya trophyless wee tramp

Ooft! Trigger alert. Should be the best day of your season and you're gutted that your rivals didn't give ye a wee clap. Tragic.

5 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

1-0 get it up ye!!!

League champions get it right fucking round ye!!!

No worries ya trophyless wee tramp

You're gonna struggle with secondary school.

18 minutes ago, buddies1877 said:

Were you one of the ones with their phone in the air desperate to capture footage of the guard of honour that never was?

DbT9WICX0AEov00.jpg

Archived