Champions 2017/8 vs Morton | Guard of Honour edition

• Replies 423
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Demented Zebra said:

Free tea and supper mate and normally let out when the taxis are quiet early In the morning. 

Unfortunately the cells in Mill Street are closed , you would end up in Greenock,oh the humanity :whistle

It’s actually madness for the club not to put in place segregation in the north stand, and get more of our fans to the game. Hire a few portaloos if the problem is one set of toilets. Morton will have less than 500 fans leaving 1150 empty seats.

6 hours ago, Young gun said:

I just had a keek there

FFS you couldn’t make it up,weirdos ,not them all ,but a lot should have more sense

Come on over and entertain your fellow Buddies ye wee charmer. :1eye

1 hour ago, glenburn bud said:

It’s actually madness for the club not to put in place segregation in the north stand, and get more of our fans to the game. Hire a few portaloos if the problem is one set of toilets. Morton will have less than 500 fans leaving 1150 empty seats.

It’s not just that. The police and stewards won’t even be able to segregate the fans outside the ground as they would have to use the same set of turnstiles, and then they would be mixing in the concourse together.

It’s totally different from Livi on Saturday just gone, as there would have been no trouble there.

18 hours ago, cornbeef said:

We'll get a discounted bus when the bros take over. We won't require one while the current regime hangs about. The club is turning into a Casket case with them in charge.

I hope that's a deliberate pun. If so: played.

On the game... very glad we're not going into this needing a result. Obviously I very much hope we win, but no matter how professional you are, no matter how hard you try, it can be difficult to raise your game once you're across the line. The Ton still have a chance at playoffs therefore need a result here many times more than we do. That alone will give them an edge.

Of course, it won't matter a jot and the party will continue regardless.

You could get 4/1 on the Falkirk win in midweek; Morton are 11/5 to win tomorrow which is still decent value. The sensible bet might be the draw at 9/4, and BTTS at 8/11.

56 minutes ago, Coventry Saint said:

On the game... very glad we're not going into this needing a result. Obviously I very much hope we win, but no matter how professional you are, no matter how hard you try, it can be difficult to raise your game once you're across the line. The Ton still have a chance at playoffs therefore need a result here many times more than we do. That alone will give them an edge.

You could get 4/1 on the Falkirk win in midweek; Morton are 11/5 to win tomorrow which is still decent value. The sensible bet might be the draw at 9/4, and BTTS at 8/11.

I wouldn’t touch us with a barge pole betting wise TBH. In all the years supporting Morton, apart from one game (the 3-1 midweek win at Cappielow last season), I’ve never went into a game against you expecting to win.

1 hour ago, Coventry Saint said:

Cheers CS.   Even tho the titles in the bag... this is one game where you'll get a full blooded performance from both teams (hopefully) .

The playoffs are a total write off for me  but  I'd get a very  small consolation from a respectable result. 

Fancy you are right with the draw/btts so i ill have a go at that. ( wouldnt be overly surprised if we got a 4 - 1 reverse to balance out our - now meaningless- win at the start of the season)  enjoy yer day, wherever you happen to be !

13 minutes ago, Demented Zebra said:

Up-date Morton to date have sold 138 tickets hope more come along.                          As I'm staying for the party who does the best fish supper in the centre of town any buddies know. 

138? That’s embarrassing.

Archived