So with so many injuries the away team have surely to f**k we can get a win at home.

Get a win and that will set is up nicely.

Don't disappoint me Dundee please.

We've one available goalkeeper, one available left back, one natural central midfielder, and one available striker. No idea how we set up for this one. 

We've one available goalkeeper, one available left back, one natural central midfielder, and one available striker. No idea how we set up for this one. 

What a load of tosh

What a load of tosh
I would play Paul Tosh . He would be better than what we have upfront

6 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

What a load of tosh

Please don't suggest folk like Mark Hurst are actually relevant 

Clark has served his two match ban and Is available.
Easton is back training and has been for two weeks. Sure he will be fit enough to play if required in 10 days time.
We have Millar, wotherspoon, Craig all capable and have in the past played centre midfield.
Wouldn't be first time we have played with only macca up front. Mcmillan like easton has been training back while now. Williams has played that role in the past also
Knicker wetting to the max

Clark is back for this one and we've definitely got more than one available midfielder (Willock, McClean, Craig, Millar, Wotherspoon). The injury and suspension list are killing us all the same.

We've been going 3-4-1-2 recently, but we've only got one fit striker now so we'll either have to change the shape quite a lot, or I suppose go 3-4-2-1.

Mannus

Kerr Shaughnessy Anderson

Foster Millar Craig Tanser

Williams Wotherspoon

Maclean

We're struggling for a bench though.

Clark, Gordon, Willock, Comrie, McClean + 2 U20s would be my guess?

14 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Clark has served his two match ban and Is available.
Easton is back training and has been for two weeks. Sure he will be fit enough to play if required in 10 days time.
We have Millar, wotherspoon, Craig all capable and have in the past played centre midfield.
Wouldn't be first time we have played with only macca up front. Mcmillan like easton has been training back while now. Williams has played that role in the past also
Knicker wetting to the max

Goading you into proving me wrong is the only way to get any ITK knowledge out your fucking puss. Can only apologise but needs must. 

Edited by RandomGuy.

Goading you into proving me wrong gs the only way to get any ITK knowledge put your fucking puss. Can only apologise but needs must. 

Hardly ITK knowledge anything I've said. Just factual.
You would cream your pants if I did tell you the ITK stuff.

2 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Try us. ;) 

Clark is back for this one and we've definitely got more than one available midfielder (Willock, McClean, Craig, Millar, Wotherspoon). The injury and suspension list are killing us all the same.
We've been going 3-4-1-2 recently, but we've only got one fit striker now so we'll either have to change the shape quite a lot, or I suppose go 3-4-2-1.
Mannus
Kerr Shaughnessy Anderson
Foster Millar Craig Tanser
Williams Wotherspoon
Maclean
We're struggling for a bench though.
Clark, Gordon, Willock, Comrie, McClean + 2 U20s would be my guess?

You’ve missed out Watson, but other than that, I’d imagine spot on. Unless Easton and McMillan appear, but you’d think they’d both be bench only. It’s gonna hard for Easton to get game time this season, as I’d argue that Tanser has been our best performer recently and he’s up for a new deal.

1 minute ago, Widge said:

You’ve missed out Watson, but other than that, I’d imagine spot on. Unless Easton and McMillan appear, but you’d think they’d both be bench only. It’s gonna hard for Easton to get game time this season, as I’d argue that Tanser has been our best performer recently and he’s up for a new deal.

Ah yes. I forgot about that huddy. He'll probably take Comrie's place on the bench sadly.

Might be worth trying Easton on the left of the 3 at the back. That might end up being his position long term if we carry on with that shape.

18 minutes ago, perthsaint1977 said:

What biscuits do the important people at McDiarmid dip in their tea?

That's not Roddy by the way, we all know he dips his crayons.

I love this kind of shit.

Every club on here seems to have ane.

Even Ewan Peacock dosnt say anything n that was on Tuesday :-(

1 hour ago, perthsaint1977 said:

Bet you a five pound note I wouldn't.. 

The 4-0 game was a horrible performance. If we play to that level again we will lose no matter what kind of team St Johnstone put out. We have already beat them twice this season fairly comfortably though and no reason we can't make it 3 out of 4. They are just as shite as us.

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

How many were you hoping to play?