Crowds in the LL

Rab B Nesbit

Anyone know what sort of crowds they get in the LL ? 

I was at Junior game recently and there must have been about 2000 there. But I was at Whitehill v East Kilbride last night and counted 195. Is this the norm? 

1 hour ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Anyone know what sort of crowds they get in the LL ? 

I was at Junior game recently and there must have been about 2000 there. But I was at Whitehill v East Kilbride last night and counted 195. Is this the norm? 

Lucky they were all holding up torches then so you could see them. But maybe some of them were rabbits.

11 minutes ago, The Mantis said:

Lucky they were all holding up torches then so you could see them. But maybe some of them were rabbits.

I was surprised there were no lights. The pies were warm though so there must be electricity in Rosewell? 

6 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

I was surprised there were no lights. The pies were warm though so there must be electricity in Rosewell? 

No electricity used to heat the pies. They are kept warm over the burning tourches used to chase Santa out out of town.

2 minutes ago, Jute said:

No electricity used to heat the pies. They are kept warm over the burning tourches used to chase Santa out out of town.

I’ve got no Greenies left Jute but I’ll give you 1 tomorrow. Liverpool making it to the Champions League semis has stretched me to the max. 

Dont mentiom Santa you’ll upset Tam. 

10 hours ago, Rab B Nesbit said:

Could have been burning toilet rolls Rab.

Archived