Hibs vs Celtc

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Dave1875 said:

His current hair is a solid challenger though. Reeks of class, elegance and sophistication

His barber must collect this gold in bags. Wonder if he'll sell some to me. :wub:

I've got no problem getting beat like that,that's the way Celtic should get beat there is an acceptance to the way Hibs played it makes the game more enjoyable for me.
Two teams wanting to win, what a game of football that was, for me the best game of the season even thou my team got beat.
I wish more teams would have the belief and the talent to play like that against Celtic Scottish football would be in a better place.
A big well done to Hibs Neil Lennon and his players sunshine on Leith  was magic.

Celtic wallopers on Twitter suggesting Hibs were singing Hello Hello and other Rangers ditties yesterday.

Are they unaware of how much we detest that lot???

While it irritates me a bit, these muppets put this stuff out without a trace of irony, given the type of "folk songs" trotted out by their fans at every away ground every second week.

Trump.png

2 hours ago, Green Day said:

Celtic wallopers on Twitter suggesting Hibs were singing Hello Hello and other Rangers ditties yesterday.

Are they unaware of how much we detest that lot???

While it irritates me a bit, these muppets put this stuff out without a trace of irony, given the type of "folk songs" trotted out by their fans at every away ground every second week.

nECLLbG.jpg

Guest Bob Mahelp

A strange lack of anger from Celtic fans given how their team played like utter shitebags yesterday.

I'll acknowledge it was difficult playing with 10 men given that The Thumb was more interested in thinking about the night oot with his mates, celebrating the win.

Everything I was going to say in terms of how good Hibs were has pretty much been said but aye, that was a joy to watch. Hibs showed how to play against Celtic, they really don't like teams getting stuck in to them and having a go.

Anyone who actually believes Celtic didn't want to win that is a total moron. If a few other teams took our example (and Hearts' earlier in the season to be fair) instead of turning up looking happy to bend over and take a 2 or 3 nil defeat, we'd see that kind of result a lot more often. 

12 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

A strange lack of anger from Celtic fans given how their team played like utter shitebags yesterday.

I'll acknowledge it was difficult playing with 10 men given that The Thumb was more interested in thinking about the night oot with his mates, celebrating the win.

At least you're making up for it you absolute weirdo.

Archived