Hibs vs Celtc

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Bob Mahelp said:

He's still a fucking wage thief and an unprofessional, squint headed thick as f*ck dickhead to go with it. 

It's embarrassing that this mutant is apparently the international team's main striker. 

:lol: Aye he is a bit of an arsehole at times, but when you bang in two wonderful free kicks against the English you are allowed to be a c**t.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Aye, would be good to see McGinn in the red and white in North London.

Today's performances may have lengthened the odds on one half of that scenario playing out, while shortening the odds of the other half...

5 hours ago, Austinho said:

Depleted side, players who haven't played for months filling in, yet I'm disappointed we didn't win by at least 3-0. Would have been more than deserved.

Leave beating Celtic by more than 3 goals to your neighbours. ^_^

5 hours ago, CityDave said:

Not taking anything away from Hibs they were excellent but just for bantz it could be that Celtic are helping their brothers from Easter Road to finish above Sevco. ;)

Apart from the sporting integrity aspect, hibs have got stuck right in to Celtic in their previous league encounters.

Maybe Leonard could give Graeme some pointers.

Someone mentioned Hibs still trolling Rangers. We see Aberdeen now checking out in 2nd place, could be between those two for the certain remaining Europa League quali place, would be great if Hibs could pick up that spot leaving Rangers to wait on the Cup final result.

4 hours ago, the_bully_wee said:

Seeing Efe Ambrose completely and utterly take the piss will never, ever be anything less than thoroughly pleasing. What a boy.

CITByxI.png

20 hours ago, hellbhoy said:

The game won't be complete without Efe Ambrose somersaults. Please make this happen.

SzhNO7n.gif

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

Leigh Griffiths is truly an utter khqunt. Unprofessional beyond belief. 

God knows why Rogers picks him against Hibs, he's a wage thief and  it's like playing with 10 men. 

Why do Celtic fans put up with this arsehole playing for them ?

2 hours ago, Bob Mahelp said:

He's still a fucking wage thief and an unprofessional, squint headed thick as f*ck dickhead to go with it. 

It's embarrassing that this mutant is apparently the international team's main striker. 

eA22dub.gif

Has anyone mentioned how fucking good Lewis Stevenson is yet? (I think I might have). Once the subject of ridicule, he’s now waltzing through games backpocketing any shitebag wee winger he wants.

What. A. Boy. 

1 minute ago, Zing. said:

Has anyone mentioned how fucking good Lewis Stevenson is yet? (I think I might have). Once the subject of ridicule, he’s now waltzing through games backpocketing any shitebag wee winger he wants.

What. A. Boy. 

My favourite Hibs player by a country mile. His dedication to the club is unrivalled and he deserves the award of being the first Hibs player to have both cup winners medals in his closet. There will be a big statue of him outside Easter Road one day and it will be beautiful.

8 minutes ago, Zing. said:

What. A. Boy. 

Everytime I see him he reminds me of my mate's sister. 

True story. 

Archived