Mark Zuckerburg & all social media moguls.

I agree that the people making the money out of these sites have some responsibility as to how the data input to these sites is handled.

But! They can’t be held personally responsible for any data breaches of information, gladly provided to a website that is fully inhabited by attention seeking arsehilesis. Is Mark at fault or is it our fault for buying into the need for attention on social media?

Have any P&Ber’s ever done the following?

Set up a social website & made themselves very rich (world top 10) in the process?

Married a very ugly woman?

Bought a suit to attend a hearing?

Get chatting.

Absolutely no morals or scruples. Companies run by by borderline psychopaths who put making obscene profits before people.

While I don't think Facebook has done anything wrong in this particular scenario they need brought down a peg.

I fully anticipate DIV will be brought before Renfrewshire Council in a similar vain to MZ.
If you look at the actual terms and conditions of being a facebook user its pretty clear the aim is to make money from you, using the mobile app gives them permission to listen to your phone calls, web searches and other non facebook activity, they harvest the data and suggest adverts.
That people are surprised by the cambridge analytica scandal etc just shows how naive and stupefied the public has become.
People sharing all their private information the way they do on facebook is fucking mental, you’re literally inviting identify theft.
f**k facebook.

I fully anticipate DIV will be brought before Renfrewshire Council in a similar vain to MZ.
If you look at the actual terms and conditions of being a facebook user its pretty clear the aim is to make money from you, using the mobile app gives them permission to listen to your phone calls, web searches and other non facebook activity, they harvest the data and suggest adverts.
That people are surprised by the cambridge analytica scandal etc just shows how naive and stupefied the public has become.
People sharing all their private information the way they do on facebook is fucking mental, you’re literally inviting identify theft.
f**k facebook.
Google do exactly the same, if not more. Div gets his take though, so at least the mods don't go short of coke and ladyboys. Thought that if you don't sign up for Facebook they couldn't scrape your data, but they can and do. I guess that's why it seems impossible to delete the app from your phone.

Google do exactly the same, if not more. Div gets his take though, so at least the mods don't go short of coke and ladyboys. Thought that if you don't sign up for Facebook they couldn't scrape your data, but they can and do. I guess that's why it seems impossible to delete the app from your phone.

The info google retains is scary, especially if you use an android phone, they make facebook look like amateurs in terms of data harvesting. I am very surprised through this that google haven’t been dragged into it.
I also fully expect DIV now to be cited by the House of Commons.

What info would you ever gain from P&B anyway?

Some people think there's a £500 note

Property prices in Ruel Street have gone down as a result of it being used as a venue to settle scores

The world's hardest cat lives in Angus

The best way to win an argument with a woman is to kick them in the pie

99% of gargoyles look like virginton...

50 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

What info would you ever gain from P&B anyway?

Some people think there's a £500 note

Property prices in Ruel Street have gone down as a result of it being used as a venue to settle scores

The world's hardest cat lives in Angus

The best way to win an argument with a woman is to kick them in the pie

99% of gargoyles look like virginton...

Jessica Nigri might get her tits out on the NSFW forum some day.

Elizabeth Hurley would look stunning getting out of bed in the morning to go for a dump.

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:
12 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:
f**k facebook.

coke-600x310.jpg

22 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

f**k facebook.

Exactly - what surprises me is that people were surprised. :wacko:

31 minutes ago, Northboy said:

It's not rocket science ...

MZ is a multi billionaire, one of the richest men in the world but Facebook is a free to use service. So what is he producing, selling or trading to make such a fortune?

If you're not paying for the product, you are the product.

As an aside, here's my favourite ever moment from a social media guru:

36055558160212a4d99de4c0326e259014436128

Archived