Dundee United v Falkirk

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I’ll probably think about things in the same terms as you once the jobs officially done.
It’s highly unlikely we’ll be caught but we do expect to lose on Tuesday night and it’s not inconceivable Dumbarton could win at home. If that were to happen we’d be 5 points ahead with two to go, but be travelling to Dumbarton and playing like Brechin. Can you imagine the lift that could give the Sons?
Let’s just get the job done first,

Take it you haven’t seen much of the Falkirk Thread recently?

Take it you haven’t seen much of the Falkirk Thread recently?

Yes, and clearly there’s a split between those of us who believe it’s not over until it’s over and the more complacent who seem to think it’s a formality. Jeez, there’s a reason why we say ‘expect the unexpected’.
I am very confident we won’t get caught but I am not about to completely write off our competition either.
Dumbarton were well beaten yesterday, but they beat the same DABS team we just lost to last week. They can certainly beat us at home and ICT are not as good away as at home either.

17 hours ago, MacArab said:

Yeah another win,, finally doing what we should have been doing all season, which is grinding out results.

That betting said footaball is all about momentum (I read somewhwere)  and a win on Tuesday puts us in a place to challenge for pss 2nd which would be massive, then you never know.....

f**k!!!!! I just got my hopes up.

You know what happens next......... :blink:

:thumsup2

1 hour ago, Dee Man said:

What's the fake eyeball patter all about before I decide whose side to take?

A shameful act made all the more shameful by very few of the Bairns on here being willing to condemn it.

A bit like Dundee fans being unwilling to condemn McGowan attacking policemen or Arabs singing songs about Goodwillie’s actions.

A shameful act made all the more shameful by very few of the Bairns on here being willing to condemn it.
A bit like Dundee fans being unwilling to condemn McGowan attacking policemen or Arabs singing songs about Goodwillie’s actions.

This pish again.... You have already been embarrassed on that subject. Dont bring it up again.

41 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, Granny Danger said:

This pish again.... You have already been embarrassed on that subject. Dont bring it up again.

Yeah I can understand why you’d want to sweep it under the carpet.

I can't understand why you are continuing to act like a fanny over it tbh. I know you are too lazy, and likely too old and drink addled to remember, but feel free to revisit the thread from that match where I hounded you all over the place on the subject in question.

You can even post quotes.

You wont though, because it doesnt suit your MO of posting baseless statements, providing nothing to back it up, then trying to take the high ground over it.

Clearly, you lost the ability to read if you think that the majority of Falkirk supporters did not condemn the act.

The fact that we still don’t have much respect for the Shiels is a separate issue, which Kenny has done little to defuse.

Time to move on, moron.

On 14/04/2018 at 19:58, Poet of the Macabre said:

Bragging about one victory when you're going to finish 8th at best. Full blown minter.

We should strive to finish 9th and get pumped of Alloa.......Nah

Archived