Dundee United v Falkirk

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Back Post Misses
Well if Thomson sold the jersey, LL certainly just did. Clean through...

You Thomson’s bitch?

So why didn’t they try a leg for us?

The lot of them can get to f**k
don't disagree however it's worrying that players can't play for two managers for us but can elsewhere. to rub further salt in the wounds Houston was on the radio waxing lyrical about aird Higginbotham and craigen today two of whom scored for in form third placed pars

Just now, Back Post Misses said:

So why didn’t they try a leg for us?

The lot of them can get to f**k

Id still rather have them on the bench than the useless fecks hartleys left us with on their. It just shows you how feckin useless harris and ohara are when they cant get a look in when we're chasing the game.

2 minutes ago, bridge of allan bairn said:
3 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:
Id still rather have them on the bench than the useless fecks hartleys left us with on their. It just shows you how feckin useless harris and ohara are when they cant get a look in when we're chasing the game.

...and loy can't even make the bench now

I know its utterly ludicrous that hartleys left us with zero decent options on the bench.

I never faulted austins effort. I just thought he was poor. Id still rather have him than harris or ohara.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

Surprisingly enough I wouldve brought in a decent keeper in january instead of hazard.  No point in driving here there and everywhere and still signing duds. Hartleys inability to bring in a good keeper has resulted un him having to bring back thomson who we know is not good enough. Manager cant blame anyone other than himself for that feck up. Dunfermline keeper got crocked they brought in robinson whose been excellent. We on the other hand bring a complete haddy.

1 hour ago, Shodwall cat said:

So will it be hazard back in the next game. Hartley is making a complete arse of himself swapping keepers by the week until one plays a game without throwing the ball in the net.

57 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

We were awful last week till we went to 4 at the back and yet here we are back playing a back 5.  Weve just about gone full circle back to the utter pish we had to endure at the start of the saeson.

49 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Austin double for ict. God im glad we punted him and kept o'hara.

46 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I would presume it'll be mcghee out there but with our manager u never know. Still only one shot on target. 

37 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Its been the same for weeks. Too many similar midfielders. Id hoped that would stop when houston left but its been just the same with hartley. We're crying out for an eddie may, stuart taylor or albert craig style midfielder.

19 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Another who isnt good enough.  Bringing on the likes of mckee and kidd when your a goal down is a complete joke.Will be interesting to see how many people renew season tickets if we continue in this vein till the end of the season.

9 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Well the utter tripe under hartley continues. We are so lucky that dumbarton are so pish or wed be right in the shit.

7 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

4 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

I know its utterly ludicrous that hartleys left us with zero decent options on the bench.

I never faulted austins effort. I just thought he was poor. Id still rather have him than harris or ohara.

SHUT THE f**k UP

When Longridge missed his easy chance, looks like he turned and reacted to the fans. Giving him it tight were they?

I didn’t notice him reacting but he was quite rightly getting stick not only for missing that chance. The f**k was he doing with the rebound?

Pretty dismayed at the recent downturn, and it would appear the only reason we have survived is thanks to a poor Dumbarton rather than anything special from
ourselves... I hope Hartley proves me wrong but not sure about next season!

Second half started a lot better but we fell away again and we were well beaten.

Didn’t understand the subs and none of them had any impact on the game. Quite worrying that it took until 80 minutes for Hartley to realise the formation wasn’t working and to change it.

Sean Welsh is a pathetic excuse for a football player and I’ll be delighted if he never plays for us again. Utterly shite. Today was also Louis Longridge at his worst, his almost refusal to release the ball at times is extremely frustrating. Both he and Jakubiak missed great chances in the second half.

Thought Peter Grant looked a lot better when he came on today and Taiwo had a decent game in the middle of the park. Jordan McGhee was barely able to walk for the last 3 or 4 minutes so will be interesting to see who’s left wing back on Tuesday if both him and Robson are missing.

Pleasing. Premiership here we come. 
Mohsni is our God.

So I take it Alan Preston was talking shite when he was slagging him off towards the end of the game?

Other than that it sounded like a 1-0 pumping, did we look half decent?

40 minutes ago, Rugster said:

SHUT THE f**k UP

Will i feck. If your happy watching that shit then batter on but its feckin dire.  No surprise when players like sibbs cant stand the manager. Longridge showed again why he needs sent on his way too.

Good hard working performance, not the greatest football but what a difference when players put in the effort.  Pity we couldn’t this more often in the last few months.

Deniz must stay in goal, Murdoch did well in yet another position, Gillespie was very good and will feel hard done by if dropped for Stanton, Flood was good, Mohsni deservedly MotM.

ETA Mikkelsen also good, led the line well and put the n a shift.

Archived