Dundee United v Falkirk

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weather forecast for tomorrow is overcast.  I was hoping it would be really miserable as it would be more in tune with our current form and my attitude towards the manager.

1 hour ago, Back Post Misses said:

Let’s just get fucked in Falkirk

That’s what happened to us last time we were in Falkirk.

It’s Dundee you’re going to get fucked in.*

*you might not.

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:

Will Tam Scobbie be playing? 

He was horrendous away to Dumbarton and dropped against St Mirren, so yes he'll probably play because Shabba.

Scott McDonald at his main job tonight talking about Celtic on the radio. Stanton is suspended so I would assume McDonald or Fraser in for him.

Guest Back Post Misses
Team picks itself eh

Hazard

Tumilty Muirhead Grant McGhee Robson

Taiwo Sibbs Blair

Jak Louis XIV

O’Hara and the Jak

O’Hara and the Jak
See to be honest, I am about ready to write O'Hara off as not good enough. Sad to say it as I had high hopes but just dont think its going to happen. Louis to get another chance up top for me. Plus another go at this mob after he destroyed them last time

Guest Back Post Misses
See to be honest, I am about ready to write O'Hara off as not good enough. Sad to say it as I had high hopes but just dont think its going to happen. Louis to get another chance up top for me. Plus another go at this mob after he destroyed them last time

Forgot about Longridge

55 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

If Lewis starts ahead of Deniz Laszlo should be dragged out into the centre spot and beaten to death.

..... with Lewis.

2 hours ago, MacArab said:

..... with Lewis.

I can’t be too critically of Lewis.  He’s a young keeper who has been put in a difficult position and is no doubt trying his best.  If Laszlo tells him he’s playing he probably has little choice.

Too often in recent years we have had players who were not ready, or suited for positions and/or needed rested and we’ve had managers who have failed to recognise this.

45 minutes ago, Granny Danger said:

I can’t be too critically of Lewis.  He’s a young keeper who has been put in a difficult position and is no doubt trying his best.  If Laszlo tells him he’s playing he probably has little choice.

Too often in recent years we have had players who were not ready, or suited for positions and/or needed rested and we’ve had managers who have failed to recognise this.

I don’t know what he terms of his loan move are GD, and whether he has to play a minimum number of games or whatever, but the problem for me is that he simply isn’t good enough,

Most keepers have a weakness, but at leat might have a major strength, like: great shot stopper or, commanding in the air.

Sadly, save for being able to use his head to deal with dodgy pass backs, Harry has been found wanting too often for me. How many goals have we lost from shots (albeit in many cases decent ones) from well outside the box?

What finished it for me was 3 goals from 3 corners (out of only 4 Dumbarton got in the whole game) the other week. I appreciate that the lads on front of him are no great shakes, but it is his job to organise them as well as take command of his area at set pieces.

Appreciate he is young, but I do think he is out of his depth even here.  If he starts tomorrow, we are as well chucking one into our own net in the first minute, to at leat give us another 89 to get something back.

Not a fan i’m afraid.

Archived