Out of touch they will put us all out the game

kilwinkie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Coincidence that if u voice ure concerns ure club gets fecked over?

3 big games for Camby.

Peasie, a Weds night

Glens a Monday night

Pollok a Weds night.

Was gonna say u cant make this stuff up, but we all knew it was coming.

Three home games in less than five days for us.

Monday evening, Wednesday evening, Saturday afternoon.

If it rains heavy it's highly likely at least one of them will be off, as we won't have time to repair the pitch.

There's no reason why the Saturday game can't be away from home, as we've still to play Meadow twice, and they are away from home the midweek before it as well. No logic whatsoever.

9 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Additional fixture at top of page for Wishaw on 28th

Ah,

silly old me just looked at the fixtures rather than the whole page and missed that.

I shall sit in the corner and eat some humble pie, washed down with champagne.

I hope that any supporters of clubs that voted to keep Robertson are asking their committees why they voted in such a manner as it would appear that absolutely nothing has changed from previous years.

It's no wonder more and more clubs are looking for ways out of the juniors which is a crying shame.

I hope that any supporters of clubs that voted to keep Robertson are asking their committees why they voted in such a manner as it would appear that absolutely nothing has changed from previous years.
It's no wonder more and more clubs are looking for ways out of the juniors which is a crying shame.

Tbf to Cambuslang I think they recommended to their members to vote against SR but they old codgers in their membership defeated the recommendation and the club was forced to vote for him.

2 hours ago, archieb said:

Meanwhile, Rob Roy are down to play Pollok in the league on the 28th AND Maryhill in the West of Scotland Cup.

The list of incompetences just goes on and on!

Hopefully we get to play them them second that day and they’re knackered by then….

Tbf to Cambuslang I think they recommended to their members to vote against SR but they old codgers in their membership defeated the recommendation and the club was forced to vote for him.

Correct,by one vote[emoji55]

2 hours ago, archieb said:

Meanwhile, Rob Roy are down to play Pollok in the league on the 28th AND Maryhill in the West of Scotland Cup.

The list of incompetences just goes on and on!

42 minutes ago, Hillonearth said:

Hopefully we get to play them them second that day and they’re knackered by then….

Maryhill v Rabs has been removed from the fixtures for 28th April.

It's now Maryhill v Meadow in the league. Hallelujah!

4 hours ago, Beenzon-Toste said:

It looks like Lugar are still paying the price of being associated with Kennie.

10 Saturdays left.

Lugar out off all cups have 8 league games left.

6 games now down to be played in 15 days. That'll end any hopes they have of a top 4 finish.

For the life of me why do Lugar have six games in fifteen days? They will be finished at home on 28/04/18. Eight Saturdays before the season finishes. They have got themselves into a challenging position for third place promotion or fourth place play off . I also see their rivals for third or fourth spot  Whitletts have only one midweek fixture.Yet have played the same amount of games

Archived