Out of touch they will put us all out the game

kilwinkie

No get the Lugar secretary to call SR and ask why Whitletts are getting preferential treatment

Aw ffs, gies piece, now we know why you’ve got a bee in your (jaggy) bunnet!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be fair it does seem that way terry tibbs, out of interest did you guys vote for robertson? 

I have no idea, but put it this way, Whitletts Victoria proposed and pushed for reconstruction, I can’t see SR favouring us over anybody

5 hours ago, sweep said:

It is absolutely unacceptable that some teams are getting hammered with games and others are not. when they have the same amount of games to play and teams are available

This is a real kick in the ass to all the staff, players, volunteers and supporters of our clubs. Why oh why are we playing so many games in such a short space of time. The turnaround to keep players fit and available, get pitches playable, kit organised, shop supplies etc in place makes what was expected to be an exciting last few weeks of our season just another few weeks of thankless tasks. We have a very small team of people doing what they can in an effort to see our club progress and it’s those individuals I feel for most. It’s taken several years to get Lugar into a position of mounting a promotion challenge and the excitement around the place has somewhat diminished today. There is simply no need for it to be like this and I agree with sweep that all clubs fighting for those coveted promotion places should at least be doing so on a level playing field. It feels very much like Lugar and Craigmark are getting the short end of the stick here. Yeah there may be availability issues with Dam park which is a valid reason for so little fixtures scheduled for them but that doesn’t excuse the issue of why other clubs are being forced to play 6 games in a fortnight. There is loads of time to get fixtures played and I can’t see any benefit in this whatsoever from a regional point of view. Monday night fixtures is throwing away much needed revenue for every club involved as well which should not be forgotten.

ATJB, L.

1 minute ago, jaggybunnet said:

This is a real kick in the ass to all the staff, players, volunteers and supporters of our clubs. Why oh why are we playing so many games in such a short space of time. The turnaround to keep players fit and available, get pitches playable, kit organised, shop supplies etc in place makes what was expected to be an exciting last few weeks of our season just another few weeks of thankless tasks. We have a very small team of people doing what they can in an effort to see our club progress and it’s those individuals I feel for most. It’s taken several years to get Lugar into a position of mounting a promotion challenge and the excitement around the place has somewhat diminished today. There is simply no need for it to be like this and I agree with sweep that all clubs fighting for those coveted promotion places should at least be doing so on a level playing field. It feels very much like Lugar and Craigmark are getting the short end of the stick here. Yeah there may be availability issues with Dam park which is a valid reason for so little fixtures scheduled for them but that doesn’t excuse the issue of why other clubs are being forced to play 6 games in a fortnight. There is loads of time to get fixtures played and I can’t see any benefit in this whatsoever from a regional point of view. Monday night fixtures is throwing away much needed revenue for every club involved as well which should not be forgotten.

ATJB, L.

I see he the SR has changed the Lugar fixtures for the worse you could not make it up

8 hours ago, outsider said:
Find it hard to believe that anyone would give Kello as many home games on the bounce especially after the weather we've had this year, that would be 8 home games in just over a month ending with 5 home games in two weeks. What makes it even more crazy is that Kello still have to play two of those teams away [Troon and Larkhall]. Surely anyone with any sense would realise that if the pitch is deemed playable for these games it will be wrecked by the end of them.

30118438_788235838034328_2083816657_n[1] (2).png

that must be a world record that will never be beat at any level of football, 8 HOME GAMES IN A ROW, last man out put the lights out ffs

ATJB, L.

Finally a sensible post, instead of spouting pish about Whitletts getting special treatment

We play Craigmark on the Monday and Saltcoats on Wed.  Fixtures reversed

Ok. I see it now.
So Dalry, who have the most games still to play, have had a fixture removed from the Monday as it was them that were originally down to play Craigmark.
And Craigmark now have no game on the Wednesday.
The incompetence is unbelievable.

51 minutes ago, Bigjimmcalpine said:

Guy with lugar links goes up against him for the fixtures role last season , he's now pumping lugar fixture wise , coincidence or not ? Nah it happens way too much for that and I think that there's a level of spite with this character that's nothing short of sickening , that said the majority who voted him back in are as responsible as him for this nonsense happening season after season . 

With these changes made, it just reinforces my belief that SR has deliberately tried to leave everyone with a minimum 2 games to play before the next tranche of games are added. Whether LBT are being got at or not, the only teams getting a light schedule at the top of the table are those who have already played most fixtures. The removal of Dalry v Craigmark prevents CB being the only team to be left with one game to play.

51 minutes ago, cmontheloknow said:

With these changes made, it just reinforces my belief that SR has deliberately tried to leave everyone with a minimum 2 games to play before the next tranche of games are added. Whether LBT are being got at or not, the only teams getting a light schedule at the top of the table are those who have already played most fixtures. The removal of Dalry v Craigmark prevents CB being the only team to be left with one game to play.

With these changes there is no hiding from the fact that Scott Robertson is having a go at Lugar. He reverses the Lugar Craigmark and lugar Saltcoats game and drops the Craigmark Dalry game. That now means Dalry who have eleven games to play will still have six to play after playing five in fifteen days and Whitletts five and Muirkirk five. The guy piles the pressure on Lugar and drops a game from Craigmark and Dalry.  If I was the Lugar secretary I would be accusing him of bringing the game into disrepute

With these changes there is no hiding from the fact that Scott Robertson is having a go at Lugar. He reverses the Lugar Craigmark and lugar Saltcoats game and drops the Craigmark Dalry game. That now means Dalry who have eleven games to play will still have six to play after playing five in fifteen days and Whitletts five and Muirkirk five. The guy piles the pressure on Lugar and drops a game from Craigmark and Dalry.  If I was the Lugar secretary I would be accusing him of bringing the game into disrepute

I actually believe that this guy might have it in for you. Referees from Glasgow not so much.

Archived