Out of touch they will put us all out the game

kilwinkie

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[emoji23][emoji23].
This is what the clubs voted for . Blame your clubs officials . No one else to blame .

Except it's absolutely not what the clubs voted for. The clubs voted to know all of their fixtures for the rest of the season by the end of February, and they voted for a person to implement what the clubs elected him to do.

Except it's absolutely not what the clubs voted for. The clubs voted to know all of their fixtures for the rest of the season by the end of February, and they voted for a person to implement what the clubs elected him to do.

Lol . We both knew at the start that was gonna happen . If Kennie had not been fucked over this discussion wouldn’t be happening .

Can you imagine the crowd for a buffs talbot possible title decider on a Saturday?  Thousands of pounds lost for Kilwinning and we’ve to play a game of this importance 2 days after the 2nd leg of the semi finals? 

If this fixture was planned back in August I’d have said fair enough but pulled out the hat only weeks before? 

Can you imagine the crowd for a buffs talbot possible title decider on a Saturday?  Thousands of pounds lost for Kilwinning and we’ve to play a game of this importance 2 days after the 2nd leg of the semi finals? 
If this fixture was planned back in August I’d have said fair enough but pulled out the hat only weeks before? 

Its shite for all concerned. This was essentially a chance for the beaks/anti pyramid types to show off this league game as something to showcase etc, huge missed opportunity. Also given the potential crowd etc its mad.
Does anyone think this is intentional?

Its shite for all concerned. This was essentially a chance for the beaks/anti pyramid types to show off this league game as something to showcase etc, huge missed opportunity. Also given the potential crowd etc its mad.
Does anyone think this is intentional?

Nope,he's just clueless

the thing I hate the most about mid week games is the ko times. Hard enough for us fans to get there in time I feel sorry for the players who work etc 

Devil's Illuminations?

Archived