Let's get back to being United again.

1 hour ago, Weegie Arab said:

Geezo - to be fair I don't expect everyone to agree and naturally I take it harder from other Arabs, I totally expect it from every other banger on here. But you've actually highlighted my point about McMullan.

Ultimately I wanted to voice a different sort of grievance with United and get folk fired up and motivated. Perhaps we can make some changes as well as the club. 

Finally, Yass!! Get it up ye all you haters - especially those who are now shitting themselves if we actually get our act together your promotion hopes are fucked, ha! 

Sleeping Giants! #PTBAA

58683bb5d6e0d_greggbath.gif.18205a781e813be11b7e39335963e241.gif

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 11/04/2018 at 16:00, Granny Danger said:

Fraser is a fucking imposter.  A player with talent who will never achieve anything due to his indifferent attitude and being soft as shite.

And always injured.

Id suggest hes the most frustrating player we've had in modern times.

On 4/11/2018 at 17:13, Boghead ranter said:

Are you also @Gert.T.Fock, by any chance?

Not a chance no way would i spout as long a  rant about another team even as a wind up. The poor boy can see us winning the title and is clearly envious, which is understandable.

9 hours ago, mishtergrolsch said:

And always injured.

Id suggest hes the most frustrating player we've had in modern times.

Some competition for that.

Ciftci?  Great talent but lazy as f**k; could take him 20 minutes to come back from an offside position.  Potential to be an excellent player but his work rate and attitude let him down.

McKay Stevens?  In his last season with us he disappeared into his shell other than when we were playing Dundee and/or the cameras where there.  Also disappeared if he took a tough challenge early in a game.

11 hours ago, Granny Danger said:

Some competition for that.

Ciftci?  Great talent but lazy as f**k; could take him 20 minutes to come back from an offside position.  Potential to be an excellent player but his work rate and attitude let him down.

McKay Stevens?  In his last season with us he disappeared into his shell other than when we were playing Dundee and/or the cameras where there.  Also disappeared if he took a tough challenge early in a game.

These guys were frustrating as they had the ability and talent to run the entire show but had one or two weaknesses ie being a mentalist or getting fed up of getting blootered about the pitch.

What frustrates me about Fraser is when he gets the ball his head is down. He takes far too long on the ball and gets tackled. Or he takes on far too many players and loses the ball. Or he just isnt interested and slowly jogs about. He rarely gets involved in physical games as hes an utter pap. He can hit a good free kick and play the odd great pass but has no consistency over an entire game. His best time imo was when Fyvie was running the show, creating space, bringing others into play and Fraser could just do the attacking stuff. 

Fraser needs to be in a team that can handle him fading in and out, not doing much other than the occasional nice pass or free kick. Thats not a team struggling to make the playoffs in the Championship. Maybe when he finally allegedly signs for Hertz they'll get more out of him than we did. If hes not constantly injured.

I wish no ill will on the guy, its just frustrating watching a team when hes the main focal point.

Tin hat on.

30 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

These guys were frustrating as they had the ability and talent to run the entire show but had one or two weaknesses ie being a mentalist or getting fed up of getting blootered about the pitch.

What frustrates me about Fraser is when he gets the ball his head is down. He takes far too long on the ball and gets tackled. Or he takes on far too many players and loses the ball. Or he just isnt interested and slowly jogs about. He rarely gets involved in physical games as hes an utter pap. He can hit a good free kick and play the odd great pass but has no consistency over an entire game. His best time imo was when Fyvie was running the show, creating space, bringing others into play and Fraser could just do the attacking stuff. 

Fraser needs to be in a team that can handle him fading in and out, not doing much other than the occasional nice pass or free kick. Thats not a team struggling to make the playoffs in the Championship. Maybe when he finally allegedly signs for Hertz they'll get more out of him than we did. If hes not constantly injured.

I wish no ill will on the guy, its just frustrating watching a team when hes the main focal point.

Tin hat on.

No need for your tin hat imo.

I fully intend to air the views of the  mighty Clan MacArab with regards to Scotty 'skoosh' sicknote Fraser......

Tomorrow..... When I'm less pished ;)

On 4/11/2018 at 15:58, Weegie Arab said:

Geezo - to be fair I don't expect everyone to agree and naturally I take it harder from other Arabs, I totally expect it from every other banger on here. But you've actually highlighted my point about McMullan.

Ultimately I wanted to voice a different sort of grievance with United and get folk fired up and motivated. Perhaps we can make some changes as well as the club. 

Finally, Yass!! Get it up ye all you haters - especially those who are now shitting themselves if we actually get our act together your promotion hopes are fucked, ha! 

Sleeping Giants! #PTBAA

Had the patience to read through that and although a very very long post in large font I can see its entirely from the heart. We are all different and we all have different perspectives on life and not everyone sees things your way and supporting your club is no different from that even among your fellow Arabs.

Dundee Utd really need to get things sorted behind the scenes to get that foundation to move forward, same goes for my club. Consider that it could get worse before it gets better and both clubs end up behind the like of Arbroath and Forfar in the third tier season after next, worse case.

As for haters Dundee fans will be Dundee fans, the only other ones who openly voice their real hatred  for your club are ones from the fake club at Ibrox who are under the impression that everything that is happening to United is some sort of retribution or karma

It would be funny as f*** if Utd went on to win the playoffs.

14 minutes ago, CityDave said:

Had the patience to read through that and although a very very long post in large font I can see its entirely from the heart. We are all different and we all have different perspectives on life and not everyone sees things your way and supporting your club is no different from that even among your fellow Arabs.

Dundee Utd really need to get things sorted behind the scenes to get that foundation to move forward, same goes for my club. Consider that it could get worse before it gets better and both clubs end up behind the like of Arbroath and Forfar in the third tier season after next, worse case.

As for haters Dundee fans will be Dundee fans, the only other ones who openly voice their real hatred  for your club are ones from the fake club at Ibrox who are under the impression that everything that is happening to United is some sort of retribution or karma

Fair Play for having the patience to read through that drivel, and for most of your points.

My problem is this.... The original post (and subsequent others - (see the Yes United! thread)) is Arab By Numbers. By this I mean - Lets look at a bunch of threads and posts written by others were actually at the games in question, and use this information to tell everyone what they already know and have discussed in great detail already, in order to prove my Arab credentials. In the process, he produces unlimited ammo for every other piss taker on P&B , each and every one who has every right to get stuck the f**k right into United as a result of ther utter pish he is writing and the way he is writing it.

As for the term ‘haters’, this is a phrase you virtually never see on P&B, outside the Sevco threads, and are far more commonly found on Follow Follow or The Bear’s Den.

Perhaps Weegie Arab is not a Dee after all......... *

2 minutes ago, MacArab said:

Fair Play for having the patience to read through that drivel, and for most of your points.

My problem is this.... The original post (and subsequent others - (see the Yes United! thread)) is Arab By Numbers. By this I mean - Lets look at a bunch of threads and posts written by others were actually at the games in question, and use this information to tell everyone what they already know and have discussed in great detail already, in order to prove my Arab credentials. In the process, he produces unlimited ammo for every other piss taker on P&B , each and every one who has every right to get stuck the f**k right into United as a result of ther utter pish he is writing and the way he is writing it.

As for the term ‘haters’, this is a phrase you virtually never see on P&B, outside the Sevco threads, and are far more commonly found on Follow Follow or The Bear’s Den.

I'm just taking it at face value, I'm not familiar with this poster if we had crossed paths before I don't remember. Still its a lot of trouble to go through to start a thread and then post all that.

3 hours ago, MacArab said:

Too literate to be the work an orc imho & for all Boredom's deducing it to be NDD I can't see a Dee spending the time writing that much shite - as funny as it was!

4 hours ago, MacArab said:

5 hours ago, CityDave said:

Thanks for this mate, some folk have liked it which is cool. 

I’ve been pretty alarmed at the response from fellow Arabs though tbh. Gonna reign it in now, I thought P&B would be a good place to voice an opinion and maybe have some debate. It’s all gone terribly wrong, much like my team today.

4 hours ago, MacArab said:

I had no idea my posts would cause so much offence and been seen as giving ammo to other fans as you say. Appreciate it’s hard enough supporting United at the moment. I’m sure it’ll get better, just not as quickly as any of us would have hoped. 

Archived