Shrine to Dead Burglar Removed

5 hours ago, Gaz said:

Someone will find an excuse for him burgling a house? Er, I don't think so.

Perhaps he was hungry and lonely and just wanted to obtain some food and company. Possibly was willing to do some carpentry to earn his supper?

56 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

You'd batter someone to death if they broke in to your house? What if they were harder than you? 

I was burgled once when my flat door was open as I'd kicked it in when I'd lost my key and hadn't fixed it yet. Woke up hearing noises, and hid under the duvet. He opened my bedroom door and I shouted wtf. He said sorry, mistake, and left. There was f**k all to nick anyway. I would have been braver if I had family in the flat. Probably.

If someone breaks in to my house, I’m telling him to try the pensioners next door.
My neighbour is an old boy (around 80) who when I went I round to say hello informed me he had loads of tools if I ever need a shot of anything, he can saw the boy to death or something and we’ll have a great time of it.

18 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

If someone breaks in to my house, I’m telling him to try the pensioners next door.
My neighbour is an old boy (around 80) who when I went I round to say hello informed me he had loads of tools if I ever need a shot of anything, he can saw the boy to death or something and we’ll have a great time of it.

Burgle his house when you know he's out. The local paper will cover it and real, violent burglars will give him a miss, because they know he's got hee haw.  He'd thank you if he knew,  but don't tell him you did it.

7 hours ago, The OP said:

I am absolutely raging about the hypothetical person who defended the burglar. Can't believe that hypothetical person hypothetically said what they said. It's small wonder this country is going to the dogs. 

Yeah me too. These hypothetical people who defend burglars are sick. They make me nearly as sick as hypothetical people who choose to stick the boot into marginalised groups. Especially when those hypothetical people are actually real. 

6 hours ago, MacDuffman said:

'Vincent's alleged accomplice Billy Jeeves, 28, is on the run having dumped their car close to the traveller estate the friends come from near Orpington, Kent '

They're a pair of Pikey's - how many other burglaries & con's have they done. Not saying they deserve to die but no sympathy for them.

Traveller estate - fancy name for a caravan site.

Oh hi there. c**t. 

2 hours ago, welshbairn said:

I was burgled once when my flat door was open as I'd kicked it in when I'd lost my key and hadn't fixed it yet. Woke up hearing noises, and hid under the duvet. He opened my bedroom door and I shouted wtf. He said sorry, mistake, and left. There was f**k all to nick anyway. I would have been braver if I had family in the flat. Probably.

I forgot to lock my door (hiya xbl!) one night and a drunk guy that presumably lived there before me stoated in one night and woke me and my then gf up. I was apparently remarkably calm as I got up and ushered him out the door and on his way. He dropped his wallet as well on the way out and I handed it back to him. Gutted I didn't brain him, carve him into pieces and kept them in my fridge while maxing out his debit card knowing that legends like DanMc99 would've been there to back me up.