Your club POTY

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Spidersmad said:

POTY - David Galt - the only candidate

YPOTY - Aidan Keena - the only candidate (are we allowed to nominate loan players?)

GOTS - Keena v Alloa at Hampden

No ban on that . I avoided it because we had so many loans. ( Hastie has frustrating talent/Watt shows promise) . Is  a  mixed club team of season emerging? I know it could be the Champions but I always like a "what if" this team went on to park.

Can only echo the other QP fans in this thread.

POTY- Galt

YPOTY- Keena (we’d already be down without him)

Goal- Keena’s goal that he hit from somewhere around Toryglen against Alloa.

Think it’d be very hard for anyone to come up with anything else.

Guest LonglivetheKING

POTY - Carrick

YPOTY - Russell

GotS -  Cove's 3rd against us.  Ended the Ballantyne reign of doom

On ‎10‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 00:04, an86 said:

Can only echo the other QP fans in this thread.

POTY- Galt

YPOTY- Keena (we’d already be down without him)

Goal- Keena’s goal that he hit from somewhere around Toryglen against Alloa.

Think it’d be very hard for anyone to come up with anything else.

Yeah agree. Probably give a shout out to Cummins as well, just for scoring 10 goals as a defender

The lack of Airdrie fans on this thread is telling of the lack of quality in our squad.

The OP mentioned Scott Stewart, if he were to get it it would be an honorary award for pretty much being there all season. Although he's young and is probably prone to inconsistency, he's had  more than a few  complete shockers in there, so on that basis is voided for me. 

Carrick is genuinely the only one I'd give pass marks for consistency, work and quality - despite only having played half the season he's my PotY.

The lack of Airdrie fans on this thread is telling of the lack of quality in our squad.
The OP mentioned Scott Stewart, if he were to get it it would be an honorary award for pretty much being there all season. Although he's young and is probably prone to inconsistency, he's had  more than a few  complete shockers in there, so on that basis is voided for me. 
Carrick is genuinely the only one I'd give pass marks for consistency, work and quality - despite only having played half the season he's my PotY.
I agree about Stewart and if I had not restricted my opening gambit to those signed on in July I would vote for Carrick indeed

Archived