Your club POTY

7 hours ago, Mick1867 said:

Yeah agree. Probably give a shout out to Cummins as well, just for scoring 10 goals as a defender

Done well on that front, as you say. I think our defenders have ranged from horrific to below average in terms of their overall performance this season. I’d give Magee a pass because he’s a young lad in what has been an incredibly tough situation.

If big McLauchlan can get fit, I’d be in favour of retaining him next season. His experience would be invaluable and would help the young lads. Crying out for leadership on the park since big Geevs left. Really didn’t appreciate just how important he was. We’ve lost better players, but no loss in recent times has affected us like his. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

YPOTY : Cairns
POTY : Cairns

Agree with this.

If Carrick had been with us since the start of the season, he may be in the running, but Cairns is incredibly the only Airdrie player who has been consistently good this season.

The whole defence has been appalling, the midfield has been non-existent (with Scott Stewart having his poorest season so far) and the forward line has been hopeless (with exception of Dale Carrick.

Archived