Champions 2017/18 vs. Livi

14 hours ago, proudtobeabuddy said:

This team isn't 12 points ahead for no reason. We will be ready for this and i'm sure you'll see a team determined to get the job done, roared on by a big crowd i can only see one outcome, winning the game and the title.

This team isn't 12 points behind for no reason..............................................................:unsure:em naw that doesn't quite work.:ph34r:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, andylivi1 said:

Why don’t we all just agree to a draw, and meet up in the local boozers to toast both teams successes this season ? 

Think that sounds best for everyone, St Mirren get the title and we still get a good point. Nothing wrong with some light match fixing IMO. 

Decided to come along in the end, 3 away games this season, 3 defeats and conceded 3 goals every time. Most bets I put on go horribly so I've tried to balance it out. :whistle

Screenshot_20180414-124428.jpg

41 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

Think that sounds best for everyone, St Mirren get the title and we still get a good point. Nothing wrong with some light match fixing IMO. 

Decided to come along in the end, 3 away games this season, 3 defeats and conceded 3 goals every time. Most bets I put on go horribly so I've tried to balance it out. :whistle

Screenshot_20180414-124428.jpg

St Mirren to win 2-0 now I reckon ;)

Unfortunately we cannot make the game today due to a family illness. Would love to be there as it promises to be a cracker

HT 0-0

Huff and puff. 5th game against Livi this season and there’s clearly not between much the sides.

Bit of Morgan magic early doors been the highlight. Skill, long range shot, inside of the post.

Oh and, if it stays 0-0 that’s just fine.

5 minutes ago, Bobby_F said:

I have to say that even though a draw wins us the league, it’s an embarrassment for your opponents - who are second top of the division - to be wasting time from two minutes in. 

:lol: I completely agree tbh. 

Where's that happening?

FT 0-0

There’s yer champions.

Game summed up the season quite well I thought.

Weren’t great, but we didn’t have to be. Did enough to get the job done.

Back where we belong!

Fair play Maureens, a week deserved title. Happy with a point from that tbh, thought we looked very tired towards the end but we dug in pretty well.

All the best in the top flight, Maureens.

Brilliant point for us. Was convinced that we would get at least a draw today. Playoffs confirmed with 3 games to go is an outstanding achievement, what a team.

Congrats to St. Mirren. Great consistency across the season and clearly the best team as a result.

You think Bobby F would have been watching the game more closely given his team had a chance to win the league. Only one team time wasting today and rightly so.

Good luck in the play off games. Hope you get to relegate Ross County. Second best team in the league by a distance. Not always pretty, but effective. Thank f**k Hardie was pish today. [emoji16]

4 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Why don’t we all just agree to a draw, and meet up in the local boozers to toast both teams successes this season ? 

Glad we all agreed, get the pints in 8)

Great scenes at the end, both sets of fans very happy, Congratulations buddies, well deserved title triumph, all the best next season, who knows we may see you there ;)

Scrappy game but absolutely delighted with a point, heading into the last 10 minutes it looked like both teams had settled and I wasn’t fussed about that at all. 

I actually thought the shot that hit the post first half Alexander got a finger tip too it, if he did what a brilliant brilliant save, rolling back the years. 

Other than that I can’t think of any great chances created by either side, a draw was probably about right. 

Terrific defensive display, gave very little away and threw ourselves infront of everything, thought Shaun Byrne was brilliant in the middle for us, broke up so many of the attacks, was a real catalyst to us getting that point today. 

As has been said to secure a playoff spot with 3 games still to go is just amazing and well beyond even the most optimistic fans expectations, great credit to the players and management for what has been a tremendous season up to now. 

4 points may well be enough for 2nd place, two home games coming up, let’s go and finish our league season in style and secure 2nd. 

Enjoy your night buddies. 

Archived