Champions 2017/18 vs. Livi

Clearly St. Mirren have another game before this one but I wanted to try and clarify the ticketing situation in advance.

Whatever the result on Tuesday, there will clearly be a lot of home fans at this game. I would still expect us to take a decent amount through for this one given its a big game for us too. Will we receive an allocation in advance or have to buy online? I wouldn't want to chance PATG.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Clearly St. Mirren have another game before this one but I wanted to try and clarify the ticketing situation in advance.

Whatever the result on Tuesday, there will clearly be a lot of home fans at this game. I would still expect us to take a decent amount through for this one given its a big game for us too. Will we receive an allocation in advance or have to buy online? I wouldn't want to chance PATG.

Every game at our stadium is all ticket.

Livingston will get the whole North Stand which holds around 1,600.

You'll be able to buy a ticket on the day outside the stadium and scan it at the turnstyle to gain entry.

14 minutes ago, EdinburghLivi said:

Top man, cheers.

I have been a few times before but was unsure how the segregation would go. I thought we may have got the north west corner where we have been previously. 

Away teams no longer get into the W6 and 7 sections of the West stand as we sold  enough season tickets to allow us exclusive use of the whole stand.

We’ve already shifted just under 6k for this game but you will have plenty of seats in the 1600 capacity North stand. Depending on further sales it might be split if required.

The last 3 times I've went we've been in a different stand, same ticketing system though, walk up to the wee office and pay for your ticket then go round to the automated turnstyle and scan your ticket to get in. We usually win away games but we got humped in the last one so who knows how this will go.

Hopefully St Mirren will officially win the league on Tues and have a wee hangover from their celebrations, and not be quite uon form against us, every little advantage helps.

1 hour ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

The last 3 times I've went we've been in a different stand, same ticketing system though, walk up to the wee office and pay for your ticket then go round to the automated turnstyle and scan your ticket to get in. We usually win away games but we got humped in the last one so who knows how this will go.

Hopefully St Mirren will officially win the league on Tues and have a wee hangover from their celebrations, and not be quite uon form against us, every little advantage helps.

If they were to win against United on Tuesday then it would be good manners to provide them with a guard of honour; and in return hopefully they will let us have a clear three goal start?

3 hours ago, glenburn bud said:

Away teams no longer get into the W6 and 7 sections of the West stand as we sold  enough season tickets to allow us exclusive use of the whole stand.

We’ve already shifted just under 6k for this game but you will have plenty of seats in the 1600 capacity North stand. Depending on further sales it might be split if required.

Can't see them splitting or mixing the north as has been the case in the past. 

Game of the day in Scotland of the 3pm kick offs surely ? Really looking forward to this, should be a cracking party atmosphere in the home end and we’ve got a lot to be happy about too. 

I expect St Mirren to wrap up the league on Tuesday night and it will be very much deserving, a fantastic season from start to finish. Deservedly champions and I’m sure we will show some class and form a guard of honour to welcome you on to the pitch. 

I’m not expecting anything from this though tbh, even if the league is won I expect St Mirren will want to win infront of a packed stadium to really celebrate, it’s a free shot for us, a game we can go out and enjoy infront of what will be a tremendous atmosphere. 

As for our support, it’s all down to percentage  isn’t it, our home crowd is around 800-1000 so if we take 300 that’s a great away crowd for us, hopefully we can take a good number through and get behind our side who have been equally as good this season. 

Btw wouldn’t be against a split in the away stand if numbers called for it as long as there was obvious segregation, we do it at home for the smaller travelling support, same turnstiles, same toilets and never any problems, equally we’ve been down to Dumfries, up to Inverness and they’ve been the same with us with no problems.

Anyway will go with the following line up :- Alexander, Longridge, Gallagher, Lithgow, Halkett, McMillan, Byrne, Frizzell, Pittman, Miller, Hardie. 

58 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

I don't believe that for a second, not the way you've been on our match threads desperate for us to lose so you get over the line.

I know I really shouldn’t bother my arse replying, but fcuk it....

Only took an interest in your games, and wanted you to lose, because it created a clearer picture as to where and when we could actually clinch it. Since you obliged by losing (at Queens was it?), I have since reverted to not giving a flying fcuk about your threads / fortunes / results.

Thanks again for losing a week or so ago. It meant I could get out of a prior engagement and haul my arse to Brechin on Saturday.

3 hours ago, pozbaird said:

I know I really shouldn’t bother my arse replying, but fcuk it....

Only took an interest in your games, and wanted you to lose, because it created a clearer picture as to where and when we could actually clinch it. Since you obliged by losing (at Queens was it?), I have since reverted to not giving a flying fcuk about your threads / fortunes / results.

Thanks again for losing a week or so ago. It meant I could get out of a prior engagement and haul my arse to Brechin on Saturday.

Exactly, so now you're trying to pretend you'd want to lose to Utd tomorrow just to knacker Morton and have some odd satisfaction from your team still having everything to play for against us on Saturday. Aye, you're talking shite. :lol: You've been all over our match threads for weeks hoping we'd lose just for this moment, no danger part of you wants to lose against Utd.

10 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Exactly, so now you're trying to pretend you'd want to lose to Utd tomorrow just to knacker Morton and have some odd satisfaction from your team still having everything to play for against us on Saturday. Aye, you're talking shite. :lol: You've been all over our match threads for weeks hoping we'd lose just for this moment, no danger part of you wants to lose against Utd.

For absolute fcuk sake. That is all.

3 hours ago, andylivi1 said:

Game of the day in Scotland of the 3pm kick offs surely ? Really looking forward to this, should be a cracking party atmosphere in the home end and we’ve got a lot to be happy about too. 

I expect St Mirren to wrap up the league on Tuesday night and it will be very much deserving, a fantastic season from start to finish. Deservedly champions and I’m sure we will show some class and form a guard of honour to welcome you on to the pitch. 

I’m not expecting anything from this though tbh, even if the league is won I expect St Mirren will want to win infront of a packed stadium to really celebrate, it’s a free shot for us, a game we can go out and enjoy infront of what will be a tremendous atmosphere. 

As for our support, it’s all down to percentage  isn’t it, our home crowd is around 800-1000 so if we take 300 that’s a great away crowd for us, hopefully we can take a good number through and get behind our side who have been equally as good this season. 

Btw wouldn’t be against a split in the away stand if numbers called for it as long as there was obvious segregation, we do it at home for the smaller travelling support, same turnstiles, same toilets and never any problems, equally we’ve been down to Dumfries, up to Inverness and they’ve been the same with us with no problems.

Anyway will go with the following line up :- Alexander, Longridge, Gallagher, Lithgow, Halkett, McMillan, Byrne, Frizzell, Pittman, Miller, Hardie. 

Actually thought they looked good in our cup win over them at the start of the season, I think Ross gave them a kick up the arse after that defeat though and toughened them up. Quite fancy us getting something in this game whether they tie up the league tomorrow or not, with Hardie's record of scoring goals against them we've got to be in with a shout of at least a draw. We'll need to defend set pieces better than we did against Morton right enough but Gallagher will hopefully be back in the team, I think we miss not having one of our regular back 3 when up against good teams.

Archived