2 hours ago, The Spider said:

you were wearing white flares and had a QP scarf on each wrist - you would have deserved it for that fashion faux-pas alone :lol:

I've always been a fashion leader amongst the QP support, Spider.  Not that this is saying much...........

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see on the POTY thread that some Queens Park fans are talking about a defender who has reached double figures in goals scored this season. If he's any sort of aerial threat at corners he could be in for a treat on Saturday..

11 hours ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

I see on the POTY thread that some Queens Park fans are talking about a defender who has reached double figures in goals scored this season. If he's any sort of aerial threat at corners he could be in for a treat on Saturday..

He’s hit a few penalties, so he’s maybe not quite the threat that the tally suggests. Certainly useful in the air at an attacking set piece, though.

Will the bar in the ground be open for away fans before the game ?  It wasn't the last time. Our supporters' bus is leaving a wee bit later than usual due to the semi at Hampden tomorrow lunchtime so it would be pretty convenient 

4 hours ago, an86 said:

He’s hit a few penalties, so he’s maybe not quite the threat that the tally suggests. Certainly useful in the air at an attacking set piece, though.

6 headers, 3 penalties, and a 1 on 1 with the goalie at Airdrie. Should stick him up front with Keena  

9 minutes ago, Mick1867 said:

Will the bar in the ground be open for away fans before the game ?  It wasn't the last time. Our supporters' bus is leaving a wee bit later than usual due to the semi at Hampden tomorrow lunchtime so it would be pretty convenient 

No, there's hospitality on. 

Going for a 1-1 draw. A stodgy game with us taking the lead with a scrappy goal in the second half. Queens Park to equalise late on, probably through Keena as Ayr pump Stranraer to secure the title.

Cant wait, roll on 3pm.

Nah I fancy us strongly today, and hey fingers crossed Stranraer win. And if we win next Saturday then we go top - unbelievable jeff!

Surely to f**k though Bazza’s had a good look at himself in the mirror, and will play Zanatta today. I haven’t watched the prematch so I don’t know if Lennox is fit to play or not, but I’d hazard a guess that big bad smiddy will be in the sticks today.

Smith

JT Davo Bene Murray

Barr Robbo Hendry Zanatta

Vaughan Furtado

I wonder if the likes of Keena would fancy another crack at league 1 next season. You see the likes of him and McIntosh at Arbroath banging the goals in there we are with Buchanan and Spence firing blanks everywhere.

Oh my word!! Our starting XI is stinking!! Why’s McHattie in, brutal!! Get McKay in if Bene is injured, and keep Murray at full back.
Also Buchanan, what’s Spence got to do to get in the team.

McHattie lol.
Only reason I can see is that it makes sense to get him some game time if he is going to play in the playoffs.
On the note, I really hope he doesn't play in the playoffs.

Archived