Martin Canning's Hamilton FC vs Sir Steve Clarke's Kilmarnock FC

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Nadroj said:

Particularly enjoyed the wee gimpy fringelord wae the red jacket getting punted out for being a w**k then seeing him trying to fight a bus on the way out. Wee fanny.

Seen a few accies fans giving it the "haud me back" routine at the buses while everyone else enjoyed a good point and laugh session at them.

42 minutes ago, Im_Rodger said:

Canny wait for Steve Clarke to leave Killie in the Summer.

3 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Don’t need to get used to it, Won’t last long once Clarke fucks off for the **** in the summer.

The jealousy from our cannon fodder is truly sumptuous 

4 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Don’t need to get used to it, Won’t last long once Clarke fucks off for the **** in the summer.

Sure he is ........

"There’s probably a time in your career you might need to go chasing the money because first and foremost it’s a job, a profession, and you have to make sure your family’s secure.

“Your family can be secure for a few generations if you do it properly in professional football because the rewards are there now.

“For me it wasn’t about chasing money. It was about trying to get a job where I could maybe have a longer run at it, a bit more influence in and around the club.

“Kilmarnock just ticked a lot of boxes for me. It was just the right job at the right time.

Archived