ICT v FFC: Pump or be pumped

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

I think Thomson looked the best prospect. Good distribution and decisive. Made a few mistakes that affected confidence so would be good to give him a run now when nothing much left to play for

Are u havin a laugh roman.His distribution was absolutely woeful. New keeper should be near the top of our list.

4 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Fortunately dumbarton are awful as i cant see us winning another game this season. We're getting worse by the week under hartley at the moment.

Totally agree we are regressing at pace.

Please can we have no more mentions of Don Paul or the Juggernaut until we are mathematically safe.

4 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Fortunately dumbarton are awful as i cant see us winning another game this season. We're getting worse by the week under hartley at the moment.

We will struggle to pick up points playing like that and St Mirrens defeat tonight means that they could be looking to win the league against us this time next Tuesday. If that's the case I would expect a royal thrashing making our game this weekend against utd all the more important. 

A match that was destined to finish 0-0 till Hartley subs Tiawo and Robson, totally changes balance of team and concede midfield. Nothing more than we've come to expect. Been a truly brutal standard of league this season. 

We will struggle to pick up points playing like that and St Mirrens defeat tonight means that they could be looking to win the league against us this time next Tuesday. If that's the case I would expect a royal thrashing making our game this weekend against utd all the more important. 

Wonder if that games going to be all ticket now.....

I can only assume that Robson was injured and Taiwo injured/fucked for him to make those substitutions? 

I can't see where our next point is coming from now so we need to rely on Dumbarton losing their ICT double header so that we don't need to take anything when we go to them because I think they would be much more up for it than us!

6 minutes ago, Fitbafollower said:

Have the supporters and board been too hasty in pinging Houston?

Nah, the way we were playing before Christmas we would still be about 20 points behind Dumbarton at this stage. 

Archived