Morton v Dumbarton - Tuesday night

2 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Unfortunately missed the chance to say that Dick got pulled off.

Maybe he was injured trying to come inside the defender, as I think it's the Biscuits guy says on the radio

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Paisley Ton said:

Tids look stale after Sat when I thought were physically out fought in the middle of the park.

442 worked better and  with Fraser adding some energy but generally a low temp team performance.

Could it be that the guy was maybe ill?

loads of folk in my work and my entire household all carrying some sort of chest infection, could well have been something like that.

Remember, he played for about six weeks a couple of seasons ago while suffering from shingles, folk tend to forget that football players aren't machines and suffer from ailments just like the rest of us but are generally labelled as being shite etc.

3 hours ago, Cappielow1 said:

Could it be that the guy was maybe ill?

loads of folk in my work and my entire household all carrying some sort of chest infection, could well have been something like that.

Remember, he played for about six weeks a couple of seasons ago while suffering from shingles, folk tend to forget that football players aren't machines and suffer from ailments just like the rest of us but are generally labelled as being shite etc.

Maybe in that case it’s up to the club to let us know about this. Fair enough the social media side of things have improved massively over the past few years but if a player is playing when not 100% fit then we should be told about this.

Fair play to the guy if this is true btw. When I’m not feeing great I sometimes can’t be bothered doing anything, never mind going out and playing a game of football.

23 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

I made that joke to my mate at the game last night, and pissed myself laughing for a few minutes. I should probably get out more.

He's probably had a lifetime of jokes about his name, as has his wife Iona. 

On 4/11/2018 at 13:56, Poet of the Macabre said:

You're only making it worse.

I was looking it up on LiveScore and it said "90+4 Morton 2-2 Dumbarton" and then changed to "FT Morton 3-2 Dumbarton"

The referee blew for full time as soon as Dumbarton had re-started the game.

On ‎11‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 13:46, Poet of the Macabre said:

Couldn't have held on for another couple of minutes guys?

goal was second last kick of the ball!

Last was the restart.

Poet of " If Only"

Archived