Dundee Utd v Champions 2017/18

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Colkitto said:

Right Buddies a wee win here will do us fine. Sorry we didn't take points off Livi btw... 

We had zero expectation that you could or would. It's why you are where you are. :angel

11 hours ago, skinny arab said:

No doubt Tuesday will see St Mirren confirmed as deserved champions whilst we sit a fucking ridiculous 24 points behind them and struggling to hold on to a play off spot. Most sane Arabs know that we have no chance in the playoffs and if finishing outside the playoff spots confirms Lazlos departure then bring on 5th place. 

But if you win this plus your game in hand, erm, it won't matter a fuck!

Thanks Shabba!

But if you win this plus your game in hand, erm, it won't matter a fuck!
Thanks Shabba!
Looking forward to this. Hoping we can wrap the title up and with a bit of style too if possible

11 hours ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

I have no idea why but feel fairly confident United will win this.

It's probably because you are unfamiliar with the concept of Dundee United losing to a team playing in black and white.

5 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

See? That is what you get from a season of interloping in the Top of the League thread. 

You learn our ways and appreciate us a wee bit. 

Don't worry Granny. We may be leaving you soon but the Thistle fans are replacing us. They're a good sort. 

It's not looking good for the Jags is it??

Agree that they are a good bunch, and I have always had a soft spot for Thistle and their fans for obvious reasons.

Thing is.... That Jagfox character alone and his relentless puting the boot into United is enough for any Arab to want his team relegated, just to revel in the misery this is bound to cause him.

Double edged sword however as then his unwelcome and inane visits onto our threads are likely to increase  significantly.:shutup

5 minutes ago, MacArab said:

It's not looking good for the Jags is it??

Agree that they are a good bunch, and I have always had a soft spot for Thistle and their fans for obvious reasons.

Thing is.... That Jagfox character alone and his relentless puting the boot into United is enough for any Arab to want his team relegated, just to revel in the misery this is bound to cause him.

Double edged sword however as then his unwelcome and inane visits onto our threads are likely to increase  significantly.:shutup

He similarly spent an inordinate amount of time on the St. Mirren Relegation thread last season.  So this season, it will be a double GIRUY from us. Pleasing...

13 hours ago, jimmy boo said:

If I don't go I wouldn't mind you winning so I could see us winning the title at home as I am a selfish b*****d. If I do go then f**k ye.....aherm no offence.

I echo your sentiments...I'm going and i want to win it on Tuesday.:thumsup2

Scott McDonald suspended for Tuesday. Dunno if that's good or bad for us, United might be a better all round team without him on the basis they can't be any worse.

I see we've lost our last seven games at Tannadice but United have won just 2 of their last 12 games in the league this season. God knows what that means - f**k all probably.

2 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

What's the arrangements for away admission on Tuesday. Is it buying a ticket from a kiosk rather than cash turnstiles ?

The official website has tickets available from the St.Mirren ticket office but no mention of cash turnstiles. At the moment you are only in the 'Shed' but to be honest I would be surprised if the Fair Play/Jim McLean Stand does not get opened as a backup as I would expect at least 2500-3000 St.Mirren fans (maybe more?).

The official website has tickets available from the St.Mirren ticket office but no mention of cash turnstiles. At the moment you are only in the 'Shed' but to be honest I would be surprised if the Fair Play/Jim McLean Stand does not get opened as a backup as I would expect at least 2500-3000 St.Mirren fans (maybe more?).

On a Tuesday night, doubt we'll take anymore than 1500-1750.

Typical of us not to get the four points we needed off Brechin on Saturday, despite having three of them in the bag after seven mins.

Expect  JR will have read the riot act and the players will be up for it on Tuesday night. 0-0. 

4 hours ago, Billy Jean King said:

What's the arrangements for away admission on Tuesday. Is it buying a ticket from a kiosk rather than cash turnstiles ?

Turn up at Tannadice about 6.00 with a pair of boots and you can get really involved.

Preferably football boots but maybe not essential...

2 hours ago, Tam M said:

On a Tuesday night, doubt we'll take anymore than 1500-1750.

1 hour ago, pozbaird said:

2000 tops. If it were a Saturday afternoon however....

A pity it won't be more but Tuesday night does make it more difficult. I had originally predicted there might be more St.Mirren fans than United fans but we might still just about edge you out (but not by too many). 

57 minutes ago, stumigoo said:

A pity it won't be more but Tuesday night does make it more difficult. I had originally predicted there might be more St.Mirren fans than United fans but we might still just about edge you out (but not by too many). 

If it helps I have decided to go

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

If it helps I have decided to go

There was me thinking I would be all alone given I friend one is ill (and might be a doubt for Munich as you know) and friend two is, I'm assuming, going to maybe stay in the house and watch the Liverpool game given his allegiances. I'm glad you will be there to help with the booing. 

Archived