Complete SPFL Prize Money List

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

I go every week mate. Ive followed falkirk for 40 years mostly in this league and the standard this season is very poor. We're crap and yet still have a sniff at the playoffs. That sums it up. Why are saints fans bothered anyway. Idve taken promotion this season nae bother no matter what the standard is.

Good point gave you a like :thumsup2 you deserve more than that for your loyalty.  

4 hours ago, Jimmy85 said:

Nah. Falkirk are fucking shite but not quite as bad the current system claims.

Below is the teams ranked correctly.

1. Dunfermline

2. Livingston 

3. St Mirren

4. Morton

5. ICT

6. Dundee Utd

7. Falkirk

8. QOTS

9. Dumbarton 

10. Brechin

Are you Lee Bullen?

3 hours ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I have been following Falkirk since 1978 and most of the seasons have been in the equivalent of this league. Its only an opinion but my opinion is that this year the quality has been really poor. St Mirren have done well and deserve to be champions and play goid to watch football, Livingston have done very well albeit are awful to watch and Dunfermline and Morton should be happy if they make the playoffs. The rest have had poor seasons.

As I said its only my opinion that its been really poor but the proof will be next season. St Mirren have won the league by miles similar to Hearts, Sevco and Hibs. Hearts, Sevco and Hibs all acquitted themselves well once promoted and finished top 4 in their first season up. If St Mirren do the same I will happily eat my words. If they dont well its clear this season has been a poorer standard than I have previously seen.

You can't really say that.

Rangers, Hearts and Hibs will all have had substantially more money to turn their Championship sides in to Premiership sides.

1 hour ago, Bobby_F said:

You can't really say that.

Rangers, Hearts and Hibs will all have had substantially more money to turn their Championship sides in to Premiership sides.

Hibs havent spent much if anything at all and have done pretty well considering they lost cummings and stokes left. Most of their new boys are loan signings probably on less cash than either of them.

26 minutes ago, Skyline Drifter said:

:blink:

:lol: That wasn't a serious post was it. Was it?

Since theyve been promoted  i doubt theyve spent anything. They brought in 1.5million for cummings did they not  and certainly havent spent all that. Apart from marciano all their signings have been frees or loan deals. I reckon theyve brought in more than theyve spent by some margin.

6 hours ago, Shodwall cat said:

Saints are the best side by far but still not a great side.

Good enough, though, that if we wrap up the title in the next 2 or 3 games, you’ll be giving us a guard of honour. Twice. :lol:

Archived