Dumbarton v Dundee United

17 minutes ago, Bring Back Paddy Flannery said:

Fair fucks to Wilson, Dick and Gallagher today, all 3 of them were excellent today. Hutton Rolls Royce'd it in the middle of the park and Craig Barr is an absolute ride.

If we can play like that for the rest of season and pick up some momentum heading into the playoffs we'll give ourselves a chance.

Congratulations to Tam Scobbie for turning in one of the worst individual perfomances I've ever witnessed at The Rock. Getting laughed at by Dumbarton fans must be a low point of any full-time footballers career.

Agent Scobbie is doing a fine job since he decided to sacrifice himself to help keep United down.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

If you useless c***s had beaten us the other day this could have been the day. 

Unfortunately that result bought Csaba another 4 straight defeats.

Away and don't talk rubbish... you've not had 4 straight defeats this whole season.

2 minutes ago, squeezeboxson said:

Away and don't talk rubbish... you've not had 4 straight defeats this whole season.

I never said we had. I said it buys him another 4 straight defeats. As in he wont be sacked even if we lose another 4 games in a row, or, straight defeats as I put it.

4 minutes ago, The Moonster said:

Do you want me to deliver that whoosh to your front door or will you collect it yourself?

My whole sense of irony is fucked.

So much so I typed ‘irony’ twice in that last sentence before noticing it.

1 minute ago, Granny Danger said:

My whole sense of irony is fucked.

So much so I typed ‘irony’ twice in that last sentence before noticing it.

Thats probably your dementia tbf

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Thats probably your dementia tbf

If me typing a word twice is cause by dementia, what’s the cause of you type unfunny shite over multiple threads on multiple forums?

Just now, Granny Danger said:

If me typing a word twice is cause by dementia, what’s the cause of you type unfunny shite over multiple threads on multiple forums?

You're a bit touchy today old man, have a bad day?

Didn't see that one coming, nice to see some fight and application for a change. Despite the obvious difference in height and strength, Callum Gallagher played the two center backs well and Liam Dick suddenly looked a player with several important blocks/challenges.

With a central midfield of Hutton, Handling and Wilson I thought we would be overrun. Stevie, if your reading this, one holding mid for the remainder of the campaign please.

As others have said, we were miles better today than we have been for months. That game reminded me of some of the decent results we have picked up against Hibs and Dundee United in the last couple of years. 

Biggest plaudits to C Gall, Dick and Wilson who all put in outstanding performances. It was made easy by DU being complete diddies, especially at the back.

20180407_164924.jpg

Deliberate or not; this was a long lonely walk for him. I was worried that Utd would have been beaten last week and that Laurie Ellis would be installed as gaffer. Laslo is far too animated at the side of the park and his players must ignore him. He looked like a drunk stoating around a beer garden at one point.

59 minutes ago, Chewing Taffies said:

Bad score for us Dees today. Thank f**k the dabs are always there to lighten the mood :lol:

As I said to Bobby on our thread C.T: nice of you Dees to return the favour.

Archived