Queens v Inverness

3 hours ago, Skyline Drifter said:

Standard today says a scan on Tuesday confirmed there is no serious issue with his knee, just bruising, they just need to manage the symptoms and his season isn't over. Whether that means he'll still be out a game or two or whether he can play through it I don't know. Presumably there will be team news later today which may have more detail.  He played 90 minutes with it against Livingston though.

They were his worst 90 mins of the season though.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Hawk said:

They were his worst 90 mins of the season though.

They really weren't. Not remotely.

He did ok against Livingston. Hit the post early on, set up Thomson's goal with a terrific piece of control and lay off and nearly nicked the win with the last kick. He's had much worse games this season. His worst game of the season (and I'm pretty sure he'll agree and said so after the match) was the Irn Bru Cup game at Montrose where he was terrible for 88 minutes. Absolutely nothing came off for him. And then he banged an equaliser in from 25 yards and went on to score another from an impossible angle at the end of extra time.

10 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

Not really. The guy NOTS is just another tedious alias of a recurring poster. He tends to post shite that doesn't need said. I think he's been emptied a couple of times now and as he's clearly not grasped the multi-quote function yet I'm sure this one will be on it's way out soon as well. I can't really recall any QoS posters going at it on here tbh. Generally a decent bunch with mixed views but usually a sensible discussion is had. There's a relatively new one appeared who comes across as a right zoomer, doing his best to be confrontational but I'm still not sure if he's genuine or another one on fishing trips.

What's the idea about always going on about multi quotes? 

Zzzzzzzz

19 hours ago, alternative maryhill said:

Anyway, I'm looking forward to this for some reason, even though we've been pretty awful to watch for most of the season. Palmerston is one of the best away days in the league, and whatever happens in the game, it can't be as dull as the 0-0 back in December, when of course our players were suffering from PTSD after being stuck on the A9 in Arctic conditions for 2 days and having to cook and eat Felitciano Zschusschen to survive, and then Queens, or the SPFL, or both, heartlessly forced us to play anyway. Hopefully Robbo will use this memory to motivate the players and we'll absolutely stroll it. Doubt it though.

Good to hear that Dobbie's likely to be out.        

What I heard - fwiw - was that Queens were prepared to call the game off but the SFA were not. 

We are a good bet for points for visitors this season. We are conceding over 1.5 goals a game. So I’ll go for QoS 1 ICT 1.5.

Not really. The guy NOTS is just another tedious alias of a recurring poster. He tends to post shite that doesn't need said. I think he's been emptied a couple of times now and as he's clearly not grasped the multi-quote function yet I'm sure this one will be on it's way out soon as well. I can't really recall any QoS posters going at it on here tbh. Generally a decent bunch with mixed views but usually a sensible discussion is had. There's a relatively new one appeared who comes across as a right zoomer, doing his best to be confrontational but I'm still not sure if he's genuine or another one on fishing trips.

Aww come on, give me a chance. I've tried hard lately not to be a "zoomer" and to just have a general chit chat even if I don't agree with something.

Just wondering how far down the road the Cally team bus is and what the team had for breakfast, surely as a precaution they'd have set of early! 8)

We left last night but the team were called to help with a serious fire at Aviemore so we've been delayed. I heard they've not long left Kingussie.

We left last night but the team were called to help with a serious fire at Aviemore so we've been delayed. I heard they've not long left Kingussie.

Shit. They don't have a night out planned do they? They'll be knackered.

Archived