Hearts v Aberdeen

1 hour ago, Darren said:

Aberdeen at Tynecastle is about as close to a guaranteed three points as we get. Their record in Gorgie must be approaching Hibs levels of gash.

First home win in 2 years. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Less flippantly though

it all depends on your historical frame of reference

For the SPL period Hearts dominated Aberdeen at Tynecastle but during the premier division era it was very tight and over all time Hearts have had the edge at Tynecastle but Aberdeen have had the better of things at Pittodrie

http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/tea/aberdeen.html

On ‎06‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:08, Nastro said:

Aye, ye cannae whack a wee bit Auld Reekie banter now can you. :lol:

Since it's you though, I'll have a wee word with CL and the boys. 

Long live Edinburgh. :bounce2

Cheers m9, knew I could count on you.

Guest Bob Mahelp
2 hours ago, Darren said:

Aberdeen at Tynecastle is about as close to a guaranteed three points as we get. Their record in Gorgie must be approaching Hibs levels of gash.

Won there twice last season.

I presume that you only started supporting Hearts on Thursday. 

Guest Bob Mahelp

I didnae realise that we could discount whole years simply because of who the manager was.

In that case, as mentioned above, we'll wipe out the Mark 'kqunt' McGhee years and the utterly unmemorable Craig Brown period.

We'll also play our joker and discount any result during the fraud years at Tynecastle. That's another half decade gone.

21 minutes ago, Bob Mahelp said:

I didnae realise that we could discount whole years simply because of who the manager was.

In that case, as mentioned above, we'll wipe out the Mark 'kqunt' McGhee years and the utterly unmemorable Craig Brown period.

We'll also play our joker and discount any result during the fraud years at Tynecastle. That's another half decade gone.

Cathro was only at Hearts for about 9 months. You'd probably have to go back to the 90s before you'd find an Aberdeen manager who won more than he lost against Hearts.

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Cheers m9, knew I could count on you.

No bother. At least you got a point closer to the mutton boys. :)

5 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

That’s probably the best way otherwise you have to wait to hear it from Hibs roasters butting in on Hearts threads

This “Supporters Bar” story that everyone was “moist” about completely passed me by until I just read about it here.

I missed out on the delicious erotic tension

Ditto. It's a terrible idea though - why would I want to sit in the stadium for a pint when I leave in a huff at half time?

shitwine.png

1 hour ago, Bob Mahelp said:

There were some horrible memories from the 1990s and early 00s as well.

18 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Ditto. It's a terrible idea though - why would I want to sit in the stadium for a pint when I leave in a huff at half time?

Best leave the topic of stadium bars aside completely before we trigger a Kingsford vs Pittodrie civil war on this thread

27 minutes ago, RussellAnderson said:

I had to have my appendix out on Saturday night but THIS was the low point of my weekend. Fucking Hearts. Christ we are goosed in the top six.

If it helps your  remaining"Top 6" fixture against us is almost certainly at Pittodrie

And we sometimes lose when we're not at Tynecastle 

By "sometimes" I mean "often" 

And by "often" I mean "really often" 

Just now, topcat(The most tip top) said:

If it helps your  remaining"Top 6" fixture against us is almost certainly at Pittodrie

And we sometimes lose when we're not at Tynecastle 

By "sometimes" I mean "often" 

And by "often" I mean "really often" 

0-0 then.

Archived