Hearts v Aberdeen

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, naegoodinthedark said:

Heading through to this tomorrow. Is the Roseburn Bar still a good shout for a few?

Its decent, but they only let you in if you know the words to the Skacel song :whistle

22 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

I know we've been ripping the pish out of you for a while now..... but you know it's all just good auld reekie banter right?

This on the other hand is serious business and we'd be forever grateful if you could do us a turn just this once. You won't really be doing it for us, you'll be doing it for Edinburgh.

xxx

Aye, ye cannae whack a wee bit Auld Reekie banter now can you. :lol:

Since it's you though, I'll have a wee word with CL and the boys. 

Long live Edinburgh. :bounce2

17 hours ago, Jute said:

Surely this cannot be as bad a game as the last two against these spoon burners...............

0-0 again.

Are they spoon burners? I thought that was just Hibs. Hearts are the glue sniffers, surely?

And to answer the question, it can be as bad as the last 2. I'll enjoy my day out nevertheless. The eye bleeding football will be the low point of the day I reckon.

People saying it can't be as bad as the last two, are you talking about the game or the Aberdeen performance? 

I know the one at Pittodrie was honking but the one at Murrayfield was only bad from an Aberdeen point of view.  Hearts were decent that day and made a ton of chances, if it wasn't for Lewis we'd have won comfortably.  Certainly wasn't a dire game, especially for a 0-0.

Are they spoon burners? I thought that was just Hibs. Hearts are the glue sniffers, surely?

And to answer the question, it can be as bad as the last 2. I'll enjoy my day out nevertheless. The eye bleeding football will be the low point of the day I reckon.

Just on the spoon burner thing, I've worked with substance abuse people for a bit in Edinburgh. By a distance the club most supported by the ones I've worked with is Rangers...

Archived