Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Both sides will need a lot of ins and outs to challenge for the title next season i would say.

We've been one of the better teams since January, re signing Beadling and another central midfielder and we won't be far away. 

Why are Falkirk fans getting so angry on twitter about Dunfermline’s tweet, wishing Andrew Nelson well? I honestly don’t understand it... any Falkirk fans able to shed some light on this?
Personally I couldn't care less but I think a lot thought the M'Voto challenge was worthy of more than a yellow.

That however has nothing to do with the Pars wishing him well.

21 minutes ago, CallumPar said:

Why are Falkirk fans getting so angry on twitter about Dunfermline’s tweet, wishing Andrew Nelson well? I honestly don’t understand it... any Falkirk fans able to shed some light on this?

No idea, why don't you ask them?

1 hour ago, CallumPar said:

The bitterness of languishing near the bottom of the league is STILL oozing out of every falkirk fans pores. They are simply lashing out at everything because of their disastrous season. 

They should really just move on. 

4 hours ago, CallumPar said:

Desperate to prove they're not dickheads after the Shiels thing.

8 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Desperate to prove they're not dickheads after the Shiels thing.

Naw nothing to do with  them being dickheads but rather finding it rather inappropriate that Andy Nelson wasnt asked if it could be posted on social media . Why did they not do it personally through the clubs .  It should have come from Mvoto for an terrible attack on a player and nothing from your manager on Sat night . 

1 hour ago, auldtoonbairn said:

Naw nothing to do with  them being dickheads but rather finding it rather inappropriate that Andy Nelson wasnt asked if it could be posted on social media . Why did they not do it personally through the clubs .  It should have come from Mvoto for an terrible attack on a player and nothing from your manager on Sat night . 

Found one of the weirdos going mental on twitter.

On 14/04/2018 at 10:23, D.A.F.C said:

A serious attack? Have you seen the size of the boy and his head?

Any contact and it's game over, it was clumsy at best.

Was right infront of me and it was a blatant Red Card  , Mvoto never looked at the ball .  Would have been done for assault if it was in the street ,

2 hours ago, auldtoonbairn said:

Was right infront of me and it was a blatant Red Card  , Mvoto never looked at the ball .  Would have been done for assault if it was in the street ,

As would most football challenges you thick f**k.

Last time I shouldered someone to the deck whilst at the bar, the bouncer didn't buy my explanation that it was a fair challenge and the lassie had went down easily. 

I was subsequently ejected from the premises. 

Archived