Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

Fucking hell. He’s talking to himself now. 

Going to let this thread die now. Carry on polluting it with your predictable shite.
You clearly are one of the poorest trollers I have come across and whilst others may shy away from confronting you in fear of your rubbish, I look forward to ripping the piss out of you regularly.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah, you were right, I am a lunatic.[emoji16]
and pretty much everyone on here of a Falkirk persuasion has already condemned it.

the homophobia that is so prevalent within your club

Very selective phrasing here.

Don't usually talk about these matches on account of the total pish that gets posted by the rockets on both sides , but feck it we have as the team that has been the more dominant for the last 10 years or so have got to let the little team get the better off us for a season or two to let them feel good about themselves. 

7 minutes ago, auldtoonbairn said:

Don't usually talk about these matches on account of the total pish that gets posted by the rockets on both sides , but feck it we have as the team that has been the more dominant for the last 10 years or so have got to let the little team get the better off us for a season or two to let them feel good about themselves. 

Bed time foe Bonzo.

14 minutes ago, auldtoonbairn said:

In the last decade we've been in the same division four times, Falkirk have came out on top twice and we've came out on top twice. 

Happy to help. 

9 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

In the last decade we've been in the same division four times, Falkirk have came out on top twice and we've came out on top twice. 

Happy to help. 

Thanks for the help but i cant remember every being in third tier of Scottish football in the last 10 years .  that saying you played with a bit of heart on saturday and your Goalkeeper was at least a match for Hippolyte   with his  diving .

Archived