Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

1 minute ago, roman_bairn said:

Aye. I’ll bite skunkface.
For someone who was so concerned re the impact on the Shiels family you are quite happy to continue to revel in pictures of mock eyeballs to score cheap points rather than move on.
Fuckin hypocrite.
Hope you manage to encourage your mates to keep yer greenie count up.

What the f**k the are you slavering about you absolute lunatic? :lol: 

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jimmy's sig is a Honey Badger.

Tough little b*****ds who can take a few bites and relentless in pursuit of prey. 

Also black n white in colour.

13 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

Who was it that was on about neediness earlier in the thread?

Anyway, I love silly jokes and posting nonsense about how amazing players are from time to time. In all seriousness though I do feel that a lot of people are really letting themselves down by considering Fraser Aird as anything less than a disgusting little bigot, even for banter. 

So fucking proud that our fans turned on him as soon as he was pictured showing his true colours on social media.

Bitterness pure oozing out of you son. 

7 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

Aye. I’ll bite skunkface.
For someone who was so concerned re the impact on the Shiels family you are quite happy to continue to revel in pictures of mock eyeballs to score cheap points rather than move on.
Fuckin hypocrite.
Hope you manage to encourage your mates to keep yer greenie count up.

How’s your hangover mate? 

How’s your hangover mate? 

Nah, you were right, I am a lunatic.[emoji16]

Having just done a return trip to Inverness to see another disappointing defeat, the last thing I could be arsed with at 1am is some immature fanny posting pictures of eyeballs once again. Really poor show.

The two culprits were thankfully caught and pretty much everyone on here of a Falkirk persuasion has already condemned it. Time to move on.

Now will you condemn the homophobia that is so prevalent within your club and we can all move on?

Doubt it.

20 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Nah, you were right, I am a lunatic.emoji16.png
Having just done a return trip to Inverness to see another disappointing defeat, the last thing I could be arsed with at 1am is some immature fanny posting pictures of eyeballs once again. Really poor show.
The two culprits were thankfully caught and pretty much everyone on here fo a Falkirk persuasion has already condemned it. Time to move on.
Now will you condemn the homophobia that is so prevalent within your club and we can all move on?
Doubt it.

Well I’m glad we can both agree you’re a fucking lunatic. It was an incredible outburst, even more so considering I had literally nothing to do with the posting of the eyeballs. 

As for condemning the homophobia, as Stellaboz says above, I have done, on more than one occasion. 

Well I’m glad we can both agree you’re a fucking lunatic. It was an incredible outburst, even more so considering I had literally nothing to do with the posting of the eyeballs. 
As for condemning the homophobia, as Stellaboz says above, I have done, on more than one occasion. 

When you send a follow up post supporting the offending post, you are implicated.
Off to take my tablets now...

6 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Hmm, looks like you have similar symptoms.
I can recommend a good pharmacist for you if needed....

12 hours ago, Rugster said:

As I said before. Some of our posters are a right riddy. 

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

Nah, you were right, I am a lunatic.emoji16.png

The two culprits were thankfully caught and pretty much everyone on here of a Falkirk persuasion has already condemned it. Time to move on.

Doubt it.

Please explain how homophobia is 'so prevalent' at DAFC. Note that a group of 10 or so fannies singing a song does not constitute 'prevalent'

I think it’s maybe time to lay off roman_bairn tbh. He’s taken an absolute mauling both here and from his fellow Falkirk fans. It’s genuinely reached the stage where people are becoming concerned for his health. Time to draw a line under this. 

I think it’s maybe time to lay off roman_bairn tbh. He’s taken an absolute mauling both here and from his fellow Falkirk fans. It’s genuinely reached the stage where people are becoming concerned for his health. Time to draw a line under this. 

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived