Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, Jimmy85 said:

In the last 8 years I can only think of one striker who has scored 25 goals at this level and none who have come close to 30. 

Lyle taylor scored 29 for us in one season , including 24 in the league and hes no exactly messi.  A decent pen box striker in the champ should be hitting 25 plus in a season.  Clarke wont get you out of this league and neither will higginbottom or aird  or craigen. We realise we need far far better than weve got but if your happy in this league then batter on with them in your side.

On 06/04/2018 at 23:31, Piracy said:

f**k off with your tittle tattle, say it or hide behind your anonymity afforded by this website. 

I'm all for rivalry and pish talking before a game but this is crap behaviour.

Give your heid a soak and then come back for air, of course re-evaluating your morals.

Mince heid

HaHa - legally restricted I'm afraid. Go and ask yer boy Shiels about the circumstances of the his father's departure from the Academy.

45 minutes ago, Ontovictory said:

HaHa - legally restricted I'm afraid. Go and ask yer boy Shiels about the circumstances of the his father's departure from the Academy.

Absolutely not interested. 

I've had a drink in a pub in Dunfermline on match days through there and there was nothing the Dunfermline fans could do about it, oh gosh I was so wild and crazy when I was younger :lol:, I'd guess the 120 pars fans were in the vic or some other pub where they know they'd miss any Falkirk fans!!  Missed the game due to work but seems like we were well beaten, however it does show how much we've bossed, owned and hammered the pars over the last 40 odd years that 1 good season against the worst Falkirk side since the early 80s has them reacting totally over the top, enjoy yourselves, might be another 40 years before you have another good season against us 8)

^ ^ Proper tears!! Glorious!! ^ ^

45 minutes ago, slapheidpar said:

^ ^ Proper tears!! Glorious!! ^ ^

Lol, no tears. Unlike most of our support I don't see Dunfermline as a derby match, you're rivals like Motherwell, St Mirren or Airdrie to pick three of many. Good atmosphere and big crowds but I'd rather we beat Hearts, Hibs, Aberdeen  or if we really are flying Rangers or Celtic!

Was in elliots last night and spoke to Tom taiwo, fair to say he ain't hartleys biggest fan, he's been fit for weeks and he's leaving at the end of the season. Also was in elliots before the game when the dunfermline 'casuals' came in, they never uttered a word, then left to stand around outside the pub for about 20mins surrounded by police

8 minutes ago, martin ritchie said:

Was in elliots last night and spoke to Tom taiwo, fair to say he ain't hartleys biggest fan, he's been fit for weeks and he's leaving at the end of the season. Also was in elliots before the game when the dunfermline 'casuals' came in, they never uttered a word, then left to stand around outside the pub for about 20mins surrounded by police

Think he's not a bad player, next time you see him, ask him if he fancies warming the bench at a big club instead.

Was in elliots last night and spoke to Tom taiwo, fair to say he ain't hartleys biggest fan, he's been fit for weeks and he's leaving at the end of the season.

Not quite what he said now was it. He’s not yet been offered a contract and the players have been told there is a rebuilding job in the summer. Taiwo also said if Hartley does offer a contract he’d accept.

8 minutes ago, Bairney The Dinosaur said:

Not quite what he said now was it. He’s not yet been offered a contract and the players have been told there is a rebuilding job in the summer. Taiwo also said if Hartley does offer a contract he’d accept.

I doubt any players have been offered a deal apart from Robson and Longridge who I understand have options

Bumped into Lewis Martin in Coady’s the other day. He said he’d been offered a 6 year contract by Valencia but turned it down to stay at EEP. He said AJ is good at beer pong and he has a cat called Philip.

Bumped into Lewis Martin in Coady’s the other day. He said he’d been offered a 6 year contract by Valencia but turned it down to stay at EEP. He said AJ is good at beer pong and he has a cat called Philip.

Lies, it is well known AJ is mediocre at beer pong and it's Williamson that has a cat called Philip.

1 hour ago, martin ritchie said:

. Also was in elliots before the game when the dunfermline 'casuals' came in, they never uttered a word, then left to stand around outside the pub for about 20mins surrounded by police

It's the quiet ones you've got to watch. How did they order the beers? Sign language?

Archived