Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Go f**k a Turnip you cross eyed product of a Vegan.

This is genuinely one of the worst sentences I’ve ever read on this site.

Yes mate, what a fuckin day it was

Where abouts in Falkirk were you?

Dunfermline probably deserved the win today but thought we might sneak a draw. If they make the playoffs they have a decent chance.

On another note... Welsh isn’t good enough to stay and we should of played an extra man in midfield today. Harris also what a terrible pass into the box when clear through [emoji31]

Being even

Falkirk were rank and we knew it, but I still thought we'd struggle to beat you.

But we did and I loved that today, but that is what it is all about surely.

6 minutes ago, BudBairn said:

Dunfermline probably deserved the win today but thought we might sneak a draw. If they make the playoffs they have a decent chance.

On another note... Welsh isn’t good enough to stay and we should of played an extra man in midfield today. Harris also what a terrible pass into the box when clear through emoji31.png

Agree with all your points. Welsh is ok but not what we need.

Harris has another year on his contract so may struggle to m9ve him on.

Brilliant away support, but I do wish that group would chuck the “takes it up the arse” chant. They obviously think it’s just banter but it’s homophobic and shite.

Just watched Falkirk’s highlights. Looks like a brilliant challenge from Clark, slides in and blocks the shot. About the only thing the referee got wrong yesterday, to be fair.

Happened in front of us and i disagree. Don't think the footage shows it right, the player took McGhee's standing leg and I thought it was a pen.

Big deflection for the first goal, second goal was a defensive nightmare. Dunfermline deserved the win as Clark missed a couple of sitters.

Harris in on goal and he neither shoots or picks out a colleague is just classic Harris, absolute waste of a jersey.

Great save by the Pars keeper from McGhee.

Someone on here mentioned the left side of the South being empty. That's where we sit and it wasn't empty and the highlights confirm this.

12 hours ago, BudBairn said:

On another note... Welsh isn’t good enough to stay and we should of played an extra man in midfield today. Harris also what a terrible pass into the box when clear through emoji31.png

A decent chance of what? Theres zero chance any of the champ sides beating the top flight side this season.  Anybodys guess who will make the final though from 2nd 3rd 4th.

12 hours ago, Piracy said:

We were in your toun 120 strong, party right under your noses. You did f**k all and could do f**k all. We decided what we done and when.

Bottom line we do what we want, in your town.

We're hurtling toward greatness and you lot are stalling.

Worst Falkirk team in decades.  Bring back Ardirie

You went for a drink in the pub.  Congratulations.  It’s obviously your first.

Archived