Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

1 hour ago, RC55 FFC said:

Not tomorrow no.

1 hour ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

Mill Inn is closest. They would make you very welcome.

If it helps, I’m not actually a Pars fan. Got a comp for tomorrow, I’m from Falkirk. 

Thanks though! 

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Piracy said:

Cannot believe that a club as huge as the Pars isn't gaining support from beyond Kincardine Bridge.

Honestly it's obvious that our mere presence on a silly wee website is pushing the Falkirk massive through the roof.

See the light, ditch the jealousy and come join us ...but bear in mind there is a genetic certain criteria to be met, which will discount most of you with immediate effect.

Only 10 fingers??

This will be our toughest game of the season so far I think. I say this for a few reasons: 

The end of the season is closing in fast and every point is a prisoner. IMO, while it is a derby, the points mean more to us than they do to Falkirk. 

Don't get me wrong, Falkirk want the points and will be going out for the win but I feel a defeat would be more damaging if Dunfermline were to lose. 

Falkirk have also improved a lot under Hartley. Tumilty seems to have been a good acquisition while Longridge, Nelson and Jakubiak have added strength and quality in the final third. 

A big crowd expected, an intriguing game in prospect and a hard fought point gained for the Pars is my prediction. 

We are meant to have Vincent, M'Voto and Cardle fit again which is great news but I don't see any starting. I think we will lineup;

Robinson

Williamson

Morris

Ashcroft

Martin

Higginbotham

Craigen

Beadling

Aird

McManus

Clark

Subs:

Gill (GK)

M'Voto

Talbot

Vincent

Wedderburn

Cardle

Ryan

COYP! :thumsup2

5 minutes ago, Ontovictory said:

Dean and his dodgy dad not showing face tomorrow - shame!

His dads a right c**t. Id have hoped we wouldve banned him from the club anyway after the mess he made of the academy. 

17 minutes ago, Ontovictory said:

Dean and his dodgy dad not showing face tomorrow - shame!

Like us they go where they want. Pars Family. f**k the Falkirk

7 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

See if I thought you were doing it to highlight homophobia I would commend you however sadly you are doing it to highlight yourself and try to be funny.

Now give it a rest ffs.

There’s nothing remotely funny about homophobia and I will continue to call it out. 

16 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

His dads a right c**t. Id have hoped we wouldve banned him from the club anyway after the mess he made of the academy. 

Some say not the only thing he did at the Academy but that's another story. He probably is banned from the club. 

6 minutes ago, Ontovictory said:

Some say not the only thing he did at the Academy but that's another story. He probably is banned from the club. 

f**k off with your tittle tattle, say it or hide behind your anonymity afforded by this website. 

I'm all for rivalry and pish talking before a game but this is crap behaviour.

Give your heid a soak and then come back for air, of course re-evaluating your morals.

Mince heid

Archived