Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

5 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The warning has been issued on the Falkirk website for Falkirk supporters.

It's not our fault that our superiority and class leaves all the wee Bairns in such a state they need security to restrain them.

14 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

Absolutely atrocious patter. 

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Some boy on Facebook saying the south stand has just sold out. If that's true it looks like our fans are going to turn up after all and there might be 5k there. How are Pars sales going? Or like ours are your support getting tired of going to the bother of purchasing a ticket beforehand only to then be told there will be a cash gate open on the day?

He is talking p1sh then cause there are still 200 tickets for the Soth Stand left according to the FFC twitter feed. 

44 minutes ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

Some boy on Facebook saying the south stand has just sold out. If that's true it looks like our fans are going to turn up after all and there might be 5k there. How are Pars sales going? Or like ours are your support getting tired of going to the bother of purchasing a ticket beforehand only to then be told there will be a cash gate open on the day?

Aye that's pretty much it, barely know of anyone that has bothered getting a ticket. 

If you take away the racism, eyegate and whatever else has been done/said. Apart pish poor results on our end in the previous fixtures, this has been quite a good season for this derby.

Was starting to become a bit of a nothing game in my opinion due to us pumping you every time, glad there is a bit of fire back into it.

5 minutes ago, Steven Mill Out said:

If you take away the racism, eyegate and whatever else has been done/said. Apart pish poor results on our end in the previous fixtures, this has been quite a good season for this derby.

Was starting to become a bit of a nothing game in my opinion due to us pumping you every time, glad there is a bit of fire back into it.

The final one last season was good too. Still get angry remembering it. 

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

The final one last season was good too. Still get angry remembering it. 

Can't remember that game exactly, was that the game that Murdoch swiped away Hippolyte's legs from underneath him in the 6 yard box then the referee gave the stonewall penalty?

1 hour ago, NavyBlueArmy1876 said:

The confirmation of a cash date was confirmed pretty early this time so most doing that I think. Hopefully around the 5K mark!

22 minutes ago, Steven Mill Out said:

Can't remember that game exactly, was that the game that Murdoch swiped away Hippolyte's legs from underneath him in the 6 yard box then the referee gave the stonewall penalty?

Ah, so that’s what happened. I was further away and thought it was a slightly soft penalty decision. You’ve put my mind at rest now.

17 minutes ago, Poet of the Macabre said:

The warning has been issued on the Falkirk website for Falkirk supporters.

It's not our fault that our superiority and class leaves all the wee Bairns in such a state they need security to restrain them.

Yep, show red card to racism only continues because Dunfermline fans are keeping up their 1970s behaviour towards black players.

To think you play in black and white would be enough to bring your lot up to date with racism

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

For thos on about tickets, I was in the shop earlier, boy said SS was about 80% sold. 

Nae ginger wid to be seen. Bit forlorn tbh. 

No surprise to hear that the SS was popular with you lot. 

Guest Back Post Misses
For thos on about tickets, I was in the shop earlier, boy said SS was about 80% sold. 

Nae ginger wid to be seen. Bit forlorn tbh. 

Aye the Fife hoards will be buying up all the unsold tickets just like the Hibs fans at the play off semi.

Not sure if it will sell out tbh. Just made sure I got one as it is likely the last truly(hopefully) competitive game I will see till next season. Missing the next two and by the time I can go again its likely to be holiday mode .

Archived