Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

The abuse was horrific for him and his family, the club has a duty of care to its employees, if he wasn't comfortable I would be telling him to stay at home, no matter the minority
That is knicker wetting pish btw.

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All the build up  to this game suggests its going to be a cracker, end to end stuff. In all likelihood it will be a complete wash-out  0-0 draw with both teams sitting back and neither making a decent tackle to set the tone. 

Still find it amusing Pars fans trying to take the morale high ground on anything,  brilliant you lot just brilliant. :thumsup2

All the build up  to this game suggests its going to be a cracker, end to end stuff. In all likelihood it will be a complete wash-out  0-0 draw with both teams sitting back and neither making a decent tackle to set the tone. 
Still find it amusing Pars fans trying to take the morale high ground on anything,  brilliant you lot just brilliant. :thumsup2

Our team spirit is pretty good at the moment to be fair...

Think this will end up 1-1 again. I'd be happy to take anything from the game so that would do nicely although a win against the new-look Hartley's Globetrotters would be amusing given the way some of the Falkirk fans have them running away with next year's Championship title already.

9 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I wouldn't change much, Aird didn't do much wrong yet got subbed first yet again. 

Good options with Vincent and Cardle back. I think Aird might make way for Vincent for a more defensive lineup.

I remember when we first came up and being impressed with Falkirks lineup and strength from the bench. Now we pretty much have quality from 1-11 and very good subs. Andy Ryan, Cardle, MVoto, Talbot and Nat off the bench. That's pretty good options, someone like Shiels probably won't make the squad, I'd keep him away as they will just start their poisonous shit again. I hope we see a good football match without any controversy or dickishness.

Quality from 1 to 11 and very good subs . Your easily pleased, your 18 points behind st mirren for fecks sake.

5 minutes ago, Salvo Montalbano said:

Our team spirit is pretty good at the moment to be fair...

Think this will end up 1-1 again. I'd be happy to take anything from the game so that would do nicely although a win against the new-look Hartley's Globetrotters would be amusing given the way some of the Falkirk fans have them running away with next year's Championship title already.

A point doesn't really suit us though although for me I think the play-off's are well beyond us now and are fighting it out for 6/7/8 place. I will reserve my expectaions on next season until I see who comes in or more importantly gets shipped out. Kudos in the Hartley's Globetrotters refernce though. 

20 hours ago, Gaz FFC said:

He left a hero after a great performance at Hampden and a nice cheque.

Being at Dunfermline has turned him into a wreck who self destructs easily.

It was afore Dunfermline, he was a bit of an eejit with us and a commentator on Radio Scotland said he could fall out with his own shadow having played with him at Motherwell

Just now, Stuperman01 said:

A point doesn't really suit us though although for me I think the play-off's are well beyond us now and are fighting it out for 6/7/8 place. I will reserve my expectaions on next season until I see who comes in or more importantly gets shipped out. Kudos in the Hartley's Globetrotters refernce though. 

Don't think we have the away performances in us to finish much higher

10 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

I wouldn't change much, Aird didn't do much wrong yet got subbed first yet again. 

Good options with Vincent and Cardle back. I think Aird might make way for Vincent for a more defensive lineup.

I remember when we first came up and being impressed with Falkirks lineup and strength from the bench. Now we pretty much have quality from 1-11 and very good subs. Andy Ryan, Cardle, MVoto, Talbot and Nat off the bench. That's pretty good options, someone like Shiels probably won't make the squad, I'd keep him away as they will just start their poisonous shit again. I hope we see a good football match without any controversy or dickishness.

Granted this may reduce the amount of shite that would no doubt be directed towards him, but I can guarantee there will still be the same element singing songs about him whether he is there or not unfortunately. If I can hear it at home to Inverness a month later, I'm fairly certain it will be more prevalent against yous. 

1 hour ago, MrDust said:

It was afore Dunfermline, he was a bit of an eejit with us and a commentator on Radio Scotland said he could fall out with his own shadow having played with him at Motherwell

Don't think we have the away performances in us to finish much higher

The treams we also have to play are a major factor however I completley agree. Not that we have been that much better at home either IMO

Christ youd think the guy was the only player who had ever been singled out for abuse at a football match. Others have had much worse and no sat in the stand. If i was him id be dieing to get out on the park and let my football do the talking .

3 hours ago, Adam101 said:

The abuse was horrific for him and his family, the club has a duty of care to its employees, if he wasn't comfortable I would be telling him to stay at home, no matter the minority

I'm sure it will be quite the opposite. As a professional player surely he will be desperate to get out on the pitch and ram the abuse down our throats ? Surely he wont want to stay at home and get paid ?

22 minutes ago, Shodwall cat said:

Christ youd think the guy was the only player who had ever been singled out for abuse at a football match. Others have had much worse and no sat in the stand. If i was him id be dieing to get out on the park and let my football do the talking .

Too many "i"s (and an e FFS). Shaodwell whoosh-whooshing us? 

4 hours ago, Bairnardo said:
4 hours ago, Adam101 said:

That is knicker wetting pish btw.

Delighted with the Scottish Parliament's efforts to provide high speed connections for remote regions like Adam's fucking moral high ground.

7 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Any idea what the home ticket sales have been like? Sounds like there could be a fair crowd tomorrow, hopefully a decent atmosphere and sweary words.

You lot really know how to take things too far:angry:

It's all about the family atmosphere at the Bairnabeu.

Swear words might have to be limited.
FFC Website:
Football is all about passion and rivlarly, it goes without saying that there will be no shortage of both on and off the field this weekend. There have been some terrific matches over the years between both Falkirk and Dunfermline with both sets of fans creating a vociferous atmosphere.

There is, however, a line that cannot be crossed.

In recent fixtures that line has been crossed and it is something that we, as a club, will not stand for. As a result of this, you will see an increased security presence in and around The Falkirk Stadium on Saturday. Please remember that if unacceptable conduct rules are breached then it is the club’s reputation at stake.

40 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:

Delighted with the Scottish Parliament's efforts to provide high speed connections for remote regions like Adam's fucking moral high ground.

Absolutely atrocious patter. 

7 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Swear words might have to be limited.
FFC Website:
Football is all about passion and rivlarly, it goes without saying that there will be no shortage of both on and off the field this weekend. There have been some terrific matches over the years between both Falkirk and Dunfermline with both sets of fans creating a vociferous atmosphere.

There is, however, a line that cannot be crossed.

In recent fixtures that line has been crossed and it is something that we, as a club, will not stand for. As a result of this, you will see an increased security presence in and around The Falkirk Stadium on Saturday. Please remember that if unacceptable conduct rules are breached then it is the club’s reputation at stake.

Falkirk's classy fans forcing their club to spend money on additional security because they can't be trusted to behave. Humiliating.

23 minutes ago, JFPar said:

Any idea what the home ticket sales have been like? Sounds like there could be a fair crowd tomorrow, hopefully a decent atmosphere and sweary words.

Some boy on Facebook saying the south stand has just sold out. If that's true it looks like our fans are going to turn up after all and there might be 5k there. How are Pars sales going? Or like ours are your support getting tired of going to the bother of purchasing a ticket beforehand only to then be told there will be a cash gate open on the day?

Falkirk's classy fans forcing their club to spend money on additional security because they can't be trusted to behave. Humiliating.

Hmm, but funny how that security is not needed when the Pars are not in town.

I mean, its not as if there’s any bitterness or even blatant racism or homophobia amongst the Pars support....

5 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

Hmm, but funny how that security is not needed when the Pars are not in town.

I mean, its not as if there’s any bitterness or even blatant racism or homophobia amongst the Pars support....

The warning has been issued on the Falkirk website for Falkirk supporters.

It's not our fault that our superiority and class leaves all the wee Bairns in such a state they need security to restrain them.

Archived