Falkirk vs Dunfermline - Sat 7th April

4 hours ago, ka202 said:

Why are the Dunfermline fans on here going so mental?

They aren't but they will be once we turn you lot over 

• Replies 700
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

Have I missed something? Some of our Pars brers seem rattled for no reason?

They rattle easy, they even release match videos before the official midnight deadline to show the world a supposed 'dive' in the penalty box.

Can't wait, can't wait.......World look at what the big boy did to us.

2 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Supposed dive, he's a cheating b*****d.

Looks like 11 mins of holding that rattle in.

Anyway, glad your all whiter than white.

How is Robinson managing to fit into that role, sure he'll be in for the FIFA Fair Play Award this year?

2 hours ago, Bairnardo said:

giphy-1.gif

As one of the more levelheaded Bairns I’m sure you can at least admit to yourself that to give a title (Super Tuesday) to a specific victory in a season where Dunfermline were promoted is hilariously small time. 

It would be akin to Morton naming one of their victories over St Mirren this season. They’d be roundly mocked, and rightly so. 

Joe Cardle available again..

AJ on good form. Always like how he gets a semi at the mention of his players losing the plot and getting a bit kicky/stampy/elbowy. He knows he souls condemn it but it gives him a wee tingle.

I thought Aird made us really exposed on the left on Tuesday night and I would have Joe in if he's fit, if he's not I'd be going with the 4-3-3 moving Higgy further up and Nat into Midfield. AJ was saying that he would play shields if he wanted but if I was him I would tell Dean not to come on Saturday no one wants to see a repeat of the last game and with Vincent coming back there is cover in midfield if we need it. Hope there is a good atmosphere without either side becoming embarrassing:thumsup2 

I wouldn't change much, Aird didn't do much wrong yet got subbed first yet again. 

Good options with Vincent and Cardle back. I think Aird might make way for Vincent for a more defensive lineup.

I remember when we first came up and being impressed with Falkirks lineup and strength from the bench. Now we pretty much have quality from 1-11 and very good subs. Andy Ryan, Cardle, MVoto, Talbot and Nat off the bench. That's pretty good options, someone like Shiels probably won't make the squad, I'd keep him away as they will just start their poisonous shit again. I hope we see a good football match without any controversy or dickishness.

As one of the more levelheaded Bairns I’m sure you can at least admit to yourself that to give a title (Super Tuesday) to a specific victory in a season where Dunfermline were promoted is hilariously small time. 
It would be akin to Morton naming one of their victories over St Mirren this season. They’d be roundly mocked, and rightly so. 
I dont know. I wasnt there. Perhaps it was a pumping for the ages, or It could just be good marketing by the club. I mean, despite not being there I still have my Super Tuesday mousemat.

But then, I suppose my miniature "Houstie in a hot tub" would show me up as a sucker for a well marketed trinket.

I thought Aird made us really exposed on the left on Tuesday night and I would have Joe in if he's fit, if he's not I'd be going with the 4-3-3 moving Higgy further up and Nat into Midfield. AJ was saying that he would play shields if he wanted but if I was him I would tell Dean not to come on Saturday no one wants to see a repeat of the last game and with Vincent coming back there is cover in midfield if we need it. Hope there is a good atmosphere without either side becoming embarrassing:thumsup2 

ArhP_u.gif.e18bb742debcbd38c7bee84e69f9c58a.gif

The Bairns have the cheek to slag Higgy 
8647631D-A48B-4831-97E8-E7E547C8BFDB.gif.8018a387514d7768beda14a52652033c.gif

"Tell Dean not to come..."? So we're allowing a small number of odious cretins in the Falkirk support dictate our team selection?!

16 hours ago, Believe The Hype said:

4 paragraphs f**k sake. 

At least you're not bothered. 

14 hours ago, JinkyBairn said:

Have I missed something? Some of our Pars brers seem rattled for no reason?

14 hours ago, ka202 said:

Why are the Dunfermline fans on here going so mental?

Pish patter. 

Guest Back Post Misses

"Tell Dean not to come..."? So we're allowing a small number of odious cretins in the Falkirk support dictate our team selection?!

Please do - he is shite

47 minutes ago, Black and White Tragic said:

The abuse was horrific for him and his family, the club has a duty of care to its employees, if he wasn't comfortable I would be telling him to stay at home, no matter the minority

Archived