Ross County vs Hibs

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More confident we can get something from this now, though Hibs will certainly score against us. 

Last night we saw the performance increase with confidence. There was less loose passing, more attempts to play the ball instead of hoofing it, fewer mistakes. Confidence is fragile, if we lose a quick goal we’ll likely fold. The longer we don’t concede the more likely we are to get something out the game.

We know the formation, probably the same starting line up, is consistency emerging?

A  draw is possible, with a lot of luck and hard work a win isn’t beyond us, stranger things have happened. 

Prediction? Not after this seasons performances.

48 minutes ago, Staggie52 said:

The longer we don’t concede the more likely we are to get something out the game.

That's eerily reminiscent of the "losing an early goal takes away the fear of losing an early goal" by the genius that was Terry Butcher - careful!

3 minutes ago, Green Day said:

That's eerily reminiscent of the "losing an early goal takes away the fear of losing an early goal" by the genius that was Terry Butcher - careful!

I’m as much a football tactician as him so fair comment...

17 minutes ago, bunglebonce said:

Contractually Fontaine is a Ross County player, he's not on loan.

Grand. I'm clearly not keeping up.

I thought Fontaine played really well last night, whereas I think he's been a bit unreliable previously. I could say the same of the team as a whole unit. They played with more belief, and we knew that was what was needed.

Fontaine more than merited his start, and to start again v Hibs. 

Excited for this one, my first away day of the season, and I choose the furthest away one from Newcastle.. County will fancy their chances after their big win last night, so it'll be another tough one. Hope Fontaine helps us out

Booked on to the half 5 from Waverley for this, never booking train tickets in the pub again.

The ordeal of getting there will be worth it for a chance to see big Fonts again :wub::wub::wub:

3 points is an absolute must. 

Wish I was going to this just to give Fontaine the farewell round of applause he deserved but never got in January.

Not only a Scottish Cup winning LEGEND, but also the man who was raging at Scott Allan when he became the chubby *** rat b*****d a couple of summers ago, which no doubt paved the way for him to return and become the chubby magnificent wee baller he is today.

Archived