Where will St Mirren Win The Title?

It seems to be causing them lots of anxiety as they've been stalking us for weeks now, desperate for us to lose every game, so this thread may help therapeutically, and give them a place to let it all out/

Six points needed to secure the Title, six games left to play, so earliest they could do it would be 2 games from now against Dundee Utd, but Livi would need to lose our next 2 games for that to happen. More likely it'll be one of their following 3 home games, Livi, Falkirk or Morton. Odds on it will be against Livi and for their sakes I almost hope it is, or they'll be going into a Falkirk-esque meltdown on here, dribbling messes with worry.

Anyway, I wish them well, as I did a while back congratulating them on their deserved Title win, but for the ones stalking ourmatch threads, I fear for their sanity if they don't get over the line soon. 

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

It seems to be causing them lots of anxiety as they've been stalking us for weeks now, desperate for us to lose every game, so this thread may help therapeutically, and give them a place to let it all out/

Six points needed to secure the Title, six games left to play, so earliest they could do it would be 2 games from now against Dundee Utd, but Livi would need to lose our next 2 games for that to happen. More likely it'll be one of their following 3 home games, Livi, Falkirk or Morton. Odds on it will be against Livi and for their sakes I almost hope it is, or they'll be going into a Falkirk-esque meltdown on here, dribbling messes with worry.

Anyway, I wish them well, as I did a while back congratulating them on their deserved Title win, but for the ones stalking ourmatch threads, I fear for their sanity if they don't get over the line soon. 

I'm afraid its only six points if Livi/Meadowbank/Ferranti Thistle win every game?

If they slip up and draw or lose tonight then we can potentially win it on Saturday if results go our way...

13 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

As soon as the title is clinched, and I can only speak for myself here, my interest in Ferrantibank matchday threads will be on a par with my interest in extracting my own eyeballs with rusty pliers, or taking an interest in the fortunes of the Rangers 2012 Franchise. I.E. Fcuk all.

Until such times, up the Pars!

If Livi slip up tonight then St Mirren can potentially win the title at Brechin on Saturday with a win, coupled with another Livi draw/defeat.

3 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Clearly school wasn't this numbnut's forte.

Archived