Where will St Mirren Win The Title?

I think I'm right in saying that even a draw in Brechin would do it, if Livi were to get beaten by m*orton?

That'd put us 13pts clear with only 12 points left to play for them...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, JimmyMirren said:

I think I'm right in saying that even a draw in Brechin would do it, if Livi were to get beaten by m*orton?

That'd put us 13pts clear with only 12 points left to play for them...

Yep, 4 points to mathematically secure it, meaning...

You win against Brechin (+3) and we lose (+3) or draw (+2), or you draw (+1) and we lose (+3).

If we beat Morton it just means that you'll confirm the title (does anyone actually think it isn't already won?) on Tuesday at Tannadice or Saturday against us.

8 minutes ago, LiviLion said:

You win against Brechin (+3) and we lose (+3) or draw (+2), or you draw (+1) and we lose (+3).

If we beat Morton it just means that you'll confirm the title (does anyone actually think it isn't already won?) on Tuesday at Tannadice or Saturday against us.

Any chance Livi can do us a solid and go for a draw with Morton? :lol:

I'm away all next week and i'll miss Tuesday at Tannadice and Saturday at home.

2 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Arithmetically.... fcuking arithmetically!

3 hours ago, LiviLion said:

Nope. Everyone knows it's all over bar the shouting.

People want to be there when it is wrapped up though, hence the interest.

Some can make it to Brechin but not Dundee Utd, some vice versa, some can't make either so want us to win it against Livi at home.

2 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Nope. Everyone knows it's all over bar the shouting.

People want to be there when it is wrapped up though, hence the interest.

Some can make it to Brechin but not Dundee Utd, some vice versa, some can't make either so want us to win it against Livi at home.

I'll be at all the remaining games... 6 parties :thumsup2

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Same here! That's why I want it to be done this weekend, to see all the guards of honours we receive.:lol:

Dundee Utd  and Morton will be particularly satisfying! I still can't believe our achievement over the World famous pre season title favourites...:rolleyes:

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 17:21, Soctty said:

Jeez, someone wants attention...

BTW - we need 7 points to clinch the title. Assuming you win every game... ;)

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 19:00, djchapsticks said:

Clearly school wasn't this numbnut's forte.

It was a given the GD made it only 6 points needed, you lot are so insecure. Anyway only 3 points needed now, my insecure friends.

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

It was a given the GD made it only 6 points needed, you lot are so insecure. Anyway only 3 points needed now, my insecure friends.

Our insecurity extended to thoughts about spending money and time only going to Brechin, only going to Tannadice, or going to both - as they could be ‘the game’. A Saturday trip to Brechin followed quickly by a Tuesday trip to Dundee is expensive and time-consuming for fans, especially with work to think about on the Tuesday. Hence interest in your mob recently. I don’t know how many times it needs said before it sinks in.

Anyway, we’re not insecure, we’re insePremiership.

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 15:54, pozbaird said:

As soon as the title is clinched, and I can only speak for myself here, my interest in Ferrantibank matchday threads will be on a par with my interest in extracting my own eyeballs with rusty pliers, or taking an interest in the fortunes of the Rangers 2012 Franchise. I.E. Fcuk all.

Until such times, up the Pars!

Have you got some prejudice against  Airdrieonians /Clydebank/Airdrie Utd/Airdrieonians, Motherwell, Dundee, Hearts, Dunfermline etc, quite flattered you think Livi deserve to be mentioned in your wee list of admin clubs while excluding some bigger ones.

9 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Have you got some prejudice against  Airdrieonians /Clydebank/Airdrie Utd/Airdrieonians, Motherwell, Dundee, Hearts, Dunfermline etc, quite flattered you think Livi deserve to be mentioned in your wee list of admin clubs while excluding some bigger ones.

No, I don’t have anything against those clubs. I just happen to dislike Gretna, Livingston, and obviously, the ugly sisters, including the 2012 re-incarnation currently masquerading out of Ibrox. Gretna and Livingston are / were merely artificially successful plastic shitehawk clubs. No odds to me if it was llama-loving Mileson or crooked Massone. The likes of Motherwell and Dundee have indeed had monetary issues, but that can be offset by the fact they have history, and for much of it, enjoyed some success which wasn’t built on shifting sands like Livingston being League Cup winners or a 3rd place Premier League side, or like Gretna being fast-tracked past skint diddies by a chain-smokng beardy.... gawd rest his soul. Plus, the Livingston drummer was a pain in the fcuking arse.

Just now, pozbaird said:

No, I don’t have anything against those clubs. I just happen to dislike Gretna, Livingston, and obviously, the ugly sisters, including the 2012 re-incarnation currently masquerading out of Ibrox. Gretna and Livingston are / were merely artificially successful plastic shitehawk clubs. No odds to me if it was llama-loving Mileson or crooked Massone. The likes of Motherwell and Dundee have indeed had monetary issues, but that can be offset by the fact they have history, and for much of it, enjoyed some success which wasn’t like Livingston being League Cup winners or a 3rd place Premier League side, or like Gretna being fast-tracked past skint diddies by a chain-smokng beardy.... gawd rest his soul.

As you keep bringing up, Livi are Ferranti/ Meadowbank and have changed location a few times, as many other teams have had to do, you really are a confused puppy. Airdrieonians have done far worse going bust/liquidated and bought over another club's name to stay in the SFL, yet you've no problem with them, aye ok.:blink:

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

As you keep bringing up, Livi are Ferranti/ Meadowbank and have changed location a few times, as many other teams have had to do, you really are a confused puppy. Airdrieonians have done far worse going bust/liquidated and bought over another club's name to stay in the SFL, yet you've no problem with them, aye ok.:blink:

Each to their own. Plenty of folk will dislike St Mirren. Hearts fans certainly do. Doesn’t bother me. For me, it’s Livingston and Gretna, as well as you-know-who.

Just now, pozbaird said:

Each to their own. Plenty of folk will dislike St Mirren. Hearts fans certainly do. Doesn’t bother me. For me, it’s Livingston and Gretna, as well as you-know-who.

Fair enough but your reasons for doing so are strangely selective  when you've excluded a team that bought over another team's registration then killed them. And our history goes back to 1943 with Ferranti too, so kinda just a pick and mix with your logic, calling us Ferranti/Meadowbank, but not wanting to acknowledge our history dating back to those times.

27 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Fair enough but your reasons for doing so are strangely selective  when you've excluded a team that bought over another team's registration then killed them. And our history goes back to 1943 with Ferranti too, so kinda just a pick and mix with your logic, calling us Ferranti/Meadowbank, but not wanting to acknowledge our history dating back to those times.

If I took a dislike to every club who have either been in administration, or shafted another club, then I’d be as well hating St Mirren for shafting the estsblished Paisley team Abercorn right up the Neil Lennon back in nineteen-canteen.

Fcuk Leeds, fcuk Portsmouth, fcuk everyone.

Better?

On 03/04/2018 at 14:42, LIVIFOREVER said:

Anyway, I wish them well, as I did a while back congratulating them on their deserved Title win, but for the ones stalking ourmatch threads, I fear for their sanity if they don't get over the line soon. 

I fear for your sanity if Poz doesn't hurry up and give you a wee condescending pat on the head and tell you you're not as bad as Airdrie.

Archived