Jump to content

Recommended Posts

The Berwick Rangers, Cumbernauld Supporters Club goes mad.

AND IT’S TWO!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

most important game of the season so far for Stenny and BBC are saying they only have 4 subs - what an embarrassment. Are there no young lads at the club who can at least fill the bench?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drs said:

most important game of the season so far for Stenny and BBC are saying they only have 4 subs - what an embarrassment. Are there no young lads at the club who can at least fill the bench?

Why's it "an embarrassment" to only have four substitutes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Supposedly professional club and cant fill the bench - its embarrassing, Peterhead seem to do it a few times as well. If you cant fill your bench then you have to ask questions about the managements ability to put together a squad. And no answer to the question about whether or not there are youth players who could fill the bench,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, drs said:

Supposedly professional club and cant fill the bench - its embarrassing, Peterhead seem to do it a few times as well. If you cant fill your bench then you have to ask questions about the managements ability to put together a squad. And no answer to the question about whether or not there are youth players who could fill the bench,

Sure thing, "drs". We no longer have a U-20s side.

Anyway, it's 2-2 and the Berwick Rangers Twitter account is seething.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stenny and Stirling the finest bottlers in League 2.

 

ETA: just realised its 2-2...maybe Stenny aren't bottlers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stenny play on with a Berwick player down injured to equalise. The injustice!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is brutal watching the In plays. If Stenny secure the playoffs tonight form the position they were in during that half then they deserve credit. A draw not perfect for us but will take it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JakeSAFC said:

Stenny and Stirling the finest bottlers in League 2.

We've gone from 2-0 to 2-2 before half-time, this is probably the opposite of a bottle job (albeit we're only at the halfway point).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
We've gone from 2-0 to 2-2 before half-time, this is probably the opposite of a bottle job (albeit we're only at the halfway point).


Aye I just realised. Got told it was 2-0, so I posted without reading or actually checking twitter.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Supposedly professional club and cant fill the bench - its embarrassing, Peterhead seem to do it a few times as well. If you cant fill your bench then you have to ask questions about the managements ability to put together a squad. And no answer to the question about whether or not there are youth players who could fill the bench,


Most times you look at players warming up and you can name 3 who have no chance of getting on
I don't think any problem having 4 subs what's the point of filling the bench with players you won't play under any circumstances

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, ScottR96 said:

Stenny play on with a Berwick player down injured to equalise. The injustice!

The Berwick fans will be moaning about that for years to come

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2-2, not the best result for Clyde but it keeps us in there with a chance. Thanks for your efforts Berwick. :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×